[Maintenance] Need For Speed Rivals 14 Mobile App

by Pikachu112

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Maintenance] Need For Speed Rivals 14 Mobile App

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

So after recently buying Rivals in a sale on PS4, I was excited to try the companion features using the special app.
Unfortunately, (I assume) on the screen where it prompts you to login, some "Oops, page not avaliable) message pops up.

The Network works fine through a desktop browser, but the App (Android) is simply broken in comparison.

Just wanted to put this out there as a heads up.

Message 1 of 73 (28,935 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS Network App: Incorrect Url/Old Content?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

Apologies for not updating this post at the time.

The Need for Speed Network (website) and Rivals Mobile App have been taken down and are no longer available. 

You can find a list of online services that have been shut down here - https://www.ea.com/service-updates/i-q

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 62 of 73 (23,354 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem, and I have contacted EA Help, they seemed have no idea what is going on, they just said everything is alright.

i did try to reset browser data or something, it just does nothing. I hope they will fix that later on cuz I love this service. Frown

Message 2 of 73 (28,609 Views)

★ Novice

I have the exact same problem, the app on the iPhone is not working.

Screenshot_20170916-121647.png

Message 3 of 73 (28,598 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Website is not working too.
I dont understand what is going on.
Message 4 of 73 (28,577 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, suddenly I can't even access it through a browser.

Hopefully this means they're working on it in the backend? 

Somehow I doubt it, and it's just another ill-timed error, -- even moreso for me. -- This morning, I had just completed a mission in the Overwatch system, I queued up another mission for more SP, and proceeded to add some points to the playlist for when I jump back into the game. I guess just before I added some events in, the website crashed on me, and so it promted me with: "you cannot add this to your playlist at this time". Refresh the page, and I get a "page not found" message. Oh boy.

Message 5 of 73 (28,569 Views)

★★★★ Novice

nfsnetwork_error.PNGI've lost the access through the browser too. I hope they are really working on the maintenance instead of closing this service.

Message 6 of 73 (28,557 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Need For Speed Rivals Mobile App has recently been brought down for necessary maintenance.  We will share more updates soon.  Apologies for any inconvenience.

Message 7 of 73 (35,050 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thank you!
Apologies for not having faith in your efforts to repair this issue. I recall a few months back there were issues with logging in, and it took a while before it was looked into...

Thanks for the update.
Message 8 of 73 (28,520 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Any news, EA?

I've been having trouble lately connecting to the servers in the game itself, so with the browser and app networks offline, this is worrisome...

Message 9 of 73 (28,401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

YOUR GETTING OOPS FROM EA BECAUSE THE NEED FOR SPEED NETWORK HAS BEEN STOPPED BY EA. SPOKE TO EA YESTERDAY, ITS LIKE HAVING HALF THE GAME STOPPED, GOT NO INTEREST IN THE GAME NOW

Message 10 of 73 (28,391 Views)