Is it possible to stop one song from playing in NFS RIvals?

by Game_Thruz

Original Post

Is it possible to stop one song from playing in NFS RIvals?

★★★★ Novice

I want to stop one song and one song only from playing while I'm in game.  When I record and upload to Youtube this one song earns the video a block in all countries.  I'd be happy for them to monetize the video but they just block it (which totally goes against fair use in my opinion).

But it is what it is.

So the question is is there a way to remove this one song from the installation?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 4 (6,905 Views)

Re: Is it possible to stop one song from playing in NFS RIvals?

★ Guide

There isn't an option to remove a song from the soundtrack, but as an alternative you could do one of two things:

1. Go to Settings > Audio Settings and bring the music volume down.

2. When the song starts, use the "Skip track" button. Look for it under Settings > Controls.

Message 2 of 4 (6,764 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I found it today. Hold your skip track key for 0.5~1 second. Then your music stops. To resume it, just hold the skip track key for same time again. The good things about it. It doesn't change currently playing music, and It doesn't turn off the pursuit music too.

Message 3 of 4 (6,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi bro! can i ask you something..that about to ask you is when i play the game (NFS-Rivals) i didn't hear some music (EDM Death Machine & some other) please tell me if you know how to fix it, thank!!

Message 4 of 4 (5,432 Views)