I can't use my purchased vehicles - Need for Speed Rivals

by TacticalCarl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I can't use my purchased vehicles - Need for Speed Rivals

★★★ Novice

I downloaded de Koenigsegg One:1 car but I can't use it and it doesn't appear in my vehicle list. I already reached level 21 in both racer and cop. I keep deleting it and installing it over and over again but it still doesn't appear in my vehicle list.

Message 1 of 18 (24,319 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I can't use my purchased vehicles - Need for Speed Rivals

★★★★ Novice

This problem has been fixed on my end. Today my DLC was showing-up properly so I completed the cop career where I ranked level 21 and sure enough the new Koenigsegg One:1 police cars appeared. You need to complete either Racer or Cop career to unlock the new Koenigsegg One:1 DLC even though they do not appear on the car menu as "locked", they simply appear when you reach level 21. My other DLC seems to be working fine ever since I unlocked the Koenigsegg One:1.

View in thread

Message 3 of 18 (25,446 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same here on my PC version. I have all the DLC cars and sometimes they appear in the game, but many times they do not! It happend only once or twice in the past, but now it is very unstable ever since I downloaded the new free One:1 car. There are even moments where I load the game, I see my DLC cars present, but then it kicks me back to the "default" cars with all my DLC cars that I PAID for are missing, urgh. The new Koenigsegg One:1 is NOT IN ANY FORM showing-up in the game even when my DLC cars are working. Even if it's locked it should show with the rest of the locked vehicles. EA, please fix this issue so I can use what I paid for!

Message 2 of 18 (24,125 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This problem has been fixed on my end. Today my DLC was showing-up properly so I completed the cop career where I ranked level 21 and sure enough the new Koenigsegg One:1 police cars appeared. You need to complete either Racer or Cop career to unlock the new Koenigsegg One:1 DLC even though they do not appear on the car menu as "locked", they simply appear when you reach level 21. My other DLC seems to be working fine ever since I unlocked the Koenigsegg One:1.

Message 3 of 18 (25,447 Views)

★★★ Novice

My problem is I am 22 on cop and 35 on racer! It won't show up though.

Message 4 of 18 (23,756 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also need to sdelete my madden online account

Message 5 of 18 (23,634 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same problem here on the xbox one version, BUT for me I never EVER saw my DLC cars(Konigsegg one:1,Complete movie pack, and loaded garage pack).

Message 6 of 18 (22,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you have any luck? I'm in your position as I've passed level 21 and tried to install but it just says waiting to install. Tried it numerous times but no luck.
Message 7 of 18 (20,686 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 8 of 18 (20,166 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@normski455 

If you are playing on a PS 4 CXonsole, please try this solution:

Message 9 of 18 (20,049 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Salaar_Rizvi wrote:
Did you have any luck? I'm in your position as I've passed level 21 and tried to install but it just says waiting to install. Tried it numerous times but no luck.

If you see the following message 'Waiting for Install' there are some troubleshooting steps you could try, but if the Game and the DLC are not from the same region I don't think this will help.

• Restore Licenses
    If you become unable to start content you downloaded from PlayStation®Store or become unable to use add-on content, this might fix the problem.
    Select [PSNSM] > [Restore Licenses].
  • If it’s a physical copy: Insert disc in  the system
Message 10 of 18 (20,047 Views)