How do you get a refund?

by PureEvil-Vortex7

Original Post

How do you get a refund?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi EA / Origin,

I would like a refund on the horrible game I purchased 1 hour ago: Need For Speed Rivals.

I could write a 25 page essay on the problems and flaws in this game with the absolutely kindergarten attempt to port this game to PC.

Some of the MAJOR criticisms is the lack of steering wheel support, unusable menus, full screens of blackness and commands that indicate an xbox controller on a PC? NFS Most Wanted was bad enough with no manual gearbox support but now to drop all support for steering wheels? Which EA marketing representative came up with that idea? They need to be sacked! A racing game with no wheel support? Are you Joking? WTF?

I dare say this will be my last EA NFS Purchase, The Run had support for Steering wheels and a manual gearbox although the action buttons on the screen (X, Y, A, B) etc didn’t correspond with any keyboard / steering wheel buttons, then NFS Most Wanted came out with NO Manual option in racing at ALL… A racing game where you can only use automatic gearbox and now NFS Rivals with no support for a steering wheel at all on PC??

EA, you guys have lost the plot, NO ONE that is serious about a driving game uses a keyboard, it defeats the purpose of a racing game. I am requesting a FULL REFUND on a poorly written, even more poorly ported game that does not work, is full of glitches and does not support a STEERING WHEEL!         

Message 1 of 6 (1,288 Views)

Re: How do you get a refund?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Follow this link and click on the button on the bottom right that says "call me" to speak to support about a refund.

https://help.ea.com/ca/contact-us/contact?product=Need%20for%20Speed%20Rivals&category=General%20Que...

Message 2 of 6 (1,259 Views)

★ Guide

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!!

They have no interest in fixing it.

They just don't care.

My last EA purchase.

Message 3 of 6 (1,256 Views)

Message 4 of 6 (1,234 Views)

★★★ Novice

A class action lawsuit might make some lawyers rich and in the process get anyone who's bought the game like a dollar.

Message 5 of 6 (1,225 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah! Refund!!!! can't even play!

Message 6 of 6 (1,222 Views)