How do I make a damn "Turbo Slam"?!

by LordGlud

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I make a damn "Turbo Slam"?!

★★ Novice

Sup people

I dunno why I cant make a god damn Turbo Slam? I'm probably doing something wrong..

I come up side to side to a rival with turbo on. I turn right, so my right side of the car smashes into his left side. But still nothing? What am I doing wrong?!!

Message 1 of 16 (146,660 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How do I make a damn "Turbo Slam"?!

★ Pro

Try to already be side by side another racer when you activate it and then just bump him when you trigger the turbo

View in thread

Message 9 of 16 (164,708 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

My only suggestion that worked for me is get right behind them, hit the turbo, and slam them from behind. Another one that worked but is extreamly hard to set up and do is a full turbo T-bone. Sends them flying and is pretty spectacular!

Message 2 of 16 (146,455 Views)

★ Pro

Slam is when you hit someone on the side. You need to use the pursuit tech turbo and then hit them on the side of their car.

Message 3 of 16 (146,452 Views)

★★ Novice

"pursuit tech turbo" is that, that gadget thingy? Or just the normal turbo?

Message 4 of 16 (146,451 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

the pursuit teck turbo, not the standard nitrous! lol So yes that gadgety thing is what you need to use to get the turbo slam.

Message 5 of 16 (146,448 Views)

★ Pro

@cwilson244 wrote:

the pursuit teck turbo, not the standard nitrous! lol So yes that gadgety thing is what you need to use to get the turbo slam.

Yup, nitrous is the bar you fill up and use to get a slight boost and pursuit tech turbo is the long massive boost.

Message 6 of 16 (146,445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Shiit... that's über hard then... This is my try: HERE

Message 7 of 16 (146,441 Views)

★★ Novice

Fuuuuck! How is it possible to do it?! There's no chance that I can smash into a rival with turbo on his side?! Anyone got a trick to do it? Cause from my point, it's impossible...

Message 8 of 16 (146,434 Views)

★ Pro

Try to already be side by side another racer when you activate it and then just bump him when you trigger the turbo

Message 9 of 16 (164,709 Views)

★★ Novice

Finnally! Thaaank you!

Message 10 of 16 (146,427 Views)