HEY EA MAY I TALK TO YOU

by CRANK_YOUTUBE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HEY EA MAY I TALK TO YOU

★ Apprentice

so I've been thinking about over watch and the need for speed network and i saw that you are investigating about it well i think that you are ditching nfs rivals and nfs network DO NOT DO IT AGAIN you can't just take people's money and let them enjoy their game for a while then start disabling the game part after part we're not paying rent here to play the game until you decide to say "nope you're not going to play the game again" just because you launched a new game which is f*cking awesome i absolutely love it but for the records i bought nfs rivals after i bought the new need for speed 2016 so not every game is better than the other just because you launched a new game does not mean you should ditch nfs rivals like you did with nfs world so just keep nfs rivals working and nfs network and their servers 

DO NOT DITCH NEED FOR SPEED RIVALS

Message 1 of 5 (521 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HEY EA MAY I TALK TO YOU

EA DICE Team

@WickedWrench84 @CRANK_YOUTUBE

This has now been fixed. Full message available in: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/Resolved-No-Rivals-Visible-on-Overwatch/td-p/5324138

Note that we are still making further adjustments to the Android App which might still run into issues on some devices.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (536 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
Still not fixed!!
Message 2 of 5 (480 Views)

EA DICE Team

@WickedWrench84 @CRANK_YOUTUBE

This has now been fixed. Full message available in: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Rivals/Resolved-No-Rivals-Visible-on-Overwatch/td-p/5324138

Note that we are still making further adjustments to the Android App which might still run into issues on some devices.

Message 3 of 5 (537 Views)

★ Apprentice

WELL I SUPPOSE I SHOULD WRITE AN ESSAY SAYING THAT I'M SORRY FOR UNDERESTIMATING YOU BUT PLEASE I DON'T HAVE THE TIME BUT I HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU ALOT PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY 

Message 4 of 5 (453 Views)

EA DICE Team

@CRANK_YOUTUBE

It happens. No essay needed. I just hope that you are enjoying the game again!

Message 5 of 5 (437 Views)