Grand Tour [HARD] Will not update Objective

by revpixel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Grand Tour [HARD] Will not update Objective

★★ Novice

I not only completed it but I won and yet still the Objective does not update,. The only thing I can guess is I got migrated to another server in the middle of the pursuit and since it's 30 miles long it's very hard to play it all the way trough wiht out being migrated...but I did still win at least.

Anyone else having this issue? (Either it's broken or I'm missing something. 

SCREENSHOT

Message 1 of 7 (1,439 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Grand Tour [HARD] Will not update Objective

★★★★★ Novice

Ya thats probably due to the host migration. Try doing it in singleplayer so that there is no chance of host migration?

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,665 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Ya thats probably due to the host migration. Try doing it in singleplayer so that there is no chance of host migration?

Message 2 of 7 (1,666 Views)

★★ Novice

Good idea....hadn't thought of that,.....will do that today and post result. 

@bleiphrak wrote:

Message 3 of 7 (1,404 Views)

★★ Novice

So that did work....really kinda lame though....I much prefer the rush of being on wiht other players knowing people could knock me out at any time....but now I just have one more speedlist to finish the cop career then I can go back and do all the speed lists. 

But they need to fix that....it's a bug for sure..

Message 4 of 7 (1,395 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah.  Very frustrating!!!  This is the very first game I have ever purchased and must say I am extremely disappointed with the flaws (bugs) in this game.  Guess I won't be buying any more games.

Message 5 of 7 (1,223 Views)

★ Novice

I bought a new PS4 and only play this game.  I am not online so am always a single player.  The game doesn't update when my objective is complete. This game sucks!!!!!

Message 6 of 7 (1,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Had same issue twice and i did not migrate servers either time
Message 7 of 7 (989 Views)