Driving tips

by IShadonI

Original Post

Driving tips

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Hey Fellow Racers,
Here are some tips that might improve your driving.

Driving
Try to follow the yellow or white lines when driving to prevent crashing into the sides.
Glance at mini map from time to time and make sure your on track.
In area's with multiple possibilities arrows apear on the ground to guide you.
Repair car as often as possible.
Pay attention to repair spots and try to remember their locations.
Use NOS to straighten car.

Drifting
You drift by tapping the e brake in a turn and steering left or right while in a drift steer to maintain in a angle to keep drifting. Tap e brake again to adjust your trajectory. For 180 keep pressing e brake.

Interceptor/losing cops.
Use pursuit tech when possible and optimal. Repair car to restock tech. My favourite are Shock wave and Stun Mine.
Use jumps as much as possible, cops aren't good at it apparently.
Drive backwards and turn into other direction and then move forward racing off . Using shockwave at start helps to get away faster.
Try to save NOS for when it says escaping then use all of it to make a clean getaway.

Busted
Use shock wave when getting busted and drive any direction to prevent getting busted

Shockwave
The direction of the car towards your car is the direction the car will Fly to. When the car is in front it can be used as a boost for the car in front of you.
Use when getting busted.

These are the tips I have for now. Feel free to add your own by commenting or request tips on anything you want. I will try to look into it and post my findings and will update if needed. If possible "Sticky please". If you like this post feel free to give me some love (Xp)
Message 1 of 1 (548 Views)