Car wont Drive?

by 7ydaar

Original Post

Re: Car wont Drive?

★★★★★ Newbie

i am having the same problem and have spent many hour trying to fix it but nothing has worked

Message 51 of 321 (1,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem for me, i have managed to solve it using the methods posted earlier in the thread.

Message 52 of 321 (1,532 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When you install the game an error appears, but the game opens, but does not start. The car does not drive. I've reinstalled the game, but still generating the same error. My perfeitamento PS4 is working with the other games.
Message 53 of 321 (1,527 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.

Deleted game data and re-downloaded the game twice.

Such a let down, requesting a refund from Sony now. 

EA you suck for putting out a game with out properly testing it first!

Message 54 of 321 (1,499 Views)

best solution yet

★★★ Newbie

about to try this.  It makes sense to me.  I was wondering why the game wasn't downloading the full size of the game when its about 15 gb. When you purchase it only downloads about 3 gb.

Message 55 of 321 (1,482 Views)

Re: best solution yet

★★★ Newbie

So ? No update ? Nothing ? We've paid 70euro for an unplayable game ?

Message 56 of 321 (1,465 Views)

★★★ Novice

"2. Imediately delete the patch to stop it from downloading but leave the game to finish."

How? Where do I go? I can't find this option...

Message 57 of 321 (1,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

notification - download - there when you download game is NFS rivals patch - options - delete....

Message 58 of 321 (1,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Pretty much the same as everyone else purchased the digital download version (on 20th December) and the throttle does not work in the tutorial.

If the problem is the patch it's nice to see Psn and EA doing nothing to stop the patch from being installed
Message 59 of 321 (1,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie
SAME!!!!!!! Uninstalled it. Put it back on........Same problem. After trying to play BF4 with it lagging all day and now this. I give up. Spent so much money on the ps4 and I cant even play it properly. Why dont they stop people from buying it if they have been aware of the problem for a while? Hope they all get syphilis!
Message 60 of 321 (1,374 Views)