Car wont Drive?

by 7ydaar

Original Post

Re: Car wont Drive?

★★★★★ Newbie

(the update patch is the main reason why you cann't throttle!')

just delete all your game, dl it again, but delete the patch update that comes with it ,  then turn off your internet in ps4, run the game, u be able to throttle and finish the tutorial, now then turn on your internet and it will start to install, but i still dunno R2 will work  after the installation. cuz im still waiting for the installation.

Message 91 of 321 (1,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i enter the game and i can do every single thing even use nos  but i just cant accelerate.

Message 92 of 321 (1,157 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Purchased from the PSN for PS4. I bought the Digital Deluxe version.

I Live In Atlanta Gerogia United States of America

Network Region is North America Eastern Time Zone

I have tried deleting the game and tried re-downloading it twice already. still not luck. If you EA cannot get this problem resolved how can I get a refund? do i contact EA or SONY? and how long will it take to get my refund back? Its Christmas Day and I cannot play the game that I bought the PS4 for. I Love the need for speed series but this is simply unacceptable.

If possible can you give an update for us to skip the tutorial completely? that might fix the problem and every time we re-download we have to got tthrough the unskippable intro....can we skip that too, it becomes annoying especially when we cant play the actual game.....

At the moment, I'm a little frustrated with EA and Need for Speed. But I do want to thank the team working on getting this issue resolved. As a consumer i appreciate all your hard work

Message 93 of 321 (1,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue.  Has anyone been able to find a fix?

Message 94 of 321 (1,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've same issues with the PS4 Disc version. I've used the PS4 error reporting to submit this issue as it has happened countless times and occasionally causes the game to crash, kicking me back to the ps4 os. Mostly issues with no throttle. Sometimes the throttle works but cannot steer, sometimes can boost and use tech but no throttle. Just very random with buttons not responding. Was starting to think it was my controller but doesn't ever happen with other games and usually corrects itself after a restart or another player busting you and restarting from the garage. Needless to say it has been frustrating!
Message 95 of 321 (1,061 Views)

★★ Novice

For you guys having the issue, has the game completely downloaded? I am having the issue but assumed that it was because my game has only downloaded 4.5GB of the 14GB.

For you guys having the issue please check and report back as I feel this may be the cause. I have a really slow internet connection so I don't want to bother downloading if it's not going to work (they charge me $2 per GB)

Message 96 of 321 (1,035 Views)

★★ Novice

just noticed that this issue has been happening since the 18th... wtf... i'm really pissed off that 1 week later Sony is allowing me still purchase a game that I can't even do the tutorial on... what a waste of money and a damper to the Christmas day for my son.

Message 97 of 321 (1,033 Views)

★★ Novice

If you call sony support, after being on hold for 20 minutes they will tell you they can't do anything about it... at that point you can request a refund which takes 7-10 days..

In the meantime I have a really upset son who does not understand why he cannot enjoy his big Christmas present!

Message 98 of 321 (1,020 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem as everyone else. Tried to download the game from the PSN again after deleting and the problem is still there.

Purchased: Standard Edition through the PSN

Region: Canada (not exactly sure what "region" you require)

I'm still waiting on the complete download of the game to finish so I will respond if the issues are fixed after the entire 16GB is downloaded.

Message 99 of 321 (1,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also happening to me, this is a shame that you are still selling this game

Message 100 of 321 (1,010 Views)