The game won't start

by 430700

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant start first race

★★★ Newbie

I get to a point where it tells me to press page up to race. Game doesnt respond or go any futher. Cant get past this point. Please help i really want to play this game

Message 1 of 7 (8,120 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cant start first race

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Zubs11

Can you please try the steps in our crashing and freezing guide? If that doesn't help you, please attach a dxdiag to this topic.

EDIT: Might not be totally tech related. It seems this issue can also pop up on a laptop or keyboard that don't have access to the Pg Up button in one key press. You can use the virtual keyboard to get it to work.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (9,228 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@Zubs11

Can you please try the steps in our crashing and freezing guide? If that doesn't help you, please attach a dxdiag to this topic.

EDIT: Might not be totally tech related. It seems this issue can also pop up on a laptop or keyboard that don't have access to the Pg Up button in one key press. You can use the virtual keyboard to get it to work.

Message 2 of 7 (9,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried the virtual keyboard as u suggested and it worked but I found it a bit tricky juggling between windows to use it. Then I attached a wired keyboard with single function keys for page up and page down this works 100%. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated.
Message 3 of 7 (8,094 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Zubs11

Great news.. I'm glad that we were able to get you back into the game. Thanks for updating me!

Please enjoy.. Party hat

Message 4 of 7 (8,078 Views)

The game won't start

★★★ Newbie

i can't start the game. everything is OK till i have to play. On screen is PAGE UP and START. i'm pressing enter and nothing happend. whats the problem.

Message 5 of 7 (7,967 Views)

Re: The game won't start

★★★ Newbie

the box for pgup doesnt even show up for me. does it for you?

Message 6 of 7 (4,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Shift + Page Up

Message 7 of 7 (3,782 Views)