Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

by arrsshhaadd

Original Post

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

★★★★ Novice

Tried every solution in this thread, I can now boot the game and play offline but after going online it crashes after few minutes.

Message 11 of 91 (9,049 Views)

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze and crash.-PC

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

same here lackofctrl,

just the same thing you're experiencing...if you have any updates please do post here,thank you..

Message 12 of 91 (9,040 Views)

★★ Novice

The solution is not working for me... stll can't connect error 80210000

Who helps?

Message 13 of 91 (8,957 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The game won't even launch now.

Message 14 of 91 (8,877 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ive had the same problem & found the same work around http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted/need-for-speed-most-wanted-won-t-launch/m-p/2105... 

i put the game in windowed mode & try to conect both the game & origin at almost the same time deffinetly some sort of conflict between the game & origin login

Message 15 of 91 (8,763 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am trying to play Need for Speed Most Wanted:2012 on PC, and on windows 8.  I have tried to open ports, tried DMZ, and tried all the steps in this thread.

Here are the ports, EA Chat person said, it used

From EA

80, 443,9988,10011,10021,10031,10051,10061,10071,10321,10331,10341,10351,10361,42127

Please Help

Message 16 of 91 (8,741 Views)

★★★★ Novice

to bypass the issue here what I did:

start the game (online mode in origin always on)
when the game launches, press ALT + Enter to go in window mode
wait for the game to load, when you are ready to drive the car, hit ALT + Enter again
to go full screen
this should bypass any freezing when the game launches and try to connect to autolog server

Message 17 of 91 (8,470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Thanks, but I don't really know what to do in words? Can you make a video and give it to me. My email is [removed email address for security reasons]! THANKS YOU.

Message 18 of 91 (8,169 Views)

hey

★★★ Newbie

hey

Message 19 of 91 (7,801 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Hello, i tried what you said i checked my firewall setting but also its not working at all its saying erorr code : 800d0000 and saying i have to connect to ea servers i tried everything but not working please man help me i really wana play this game online reply on my email : [Personal information removed for security reasons] or reply here just let it work thanks a lot . 

Message 20 of 91 (7,753 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Novice

Hi there,I'm actually playing on PC. The game crashes without any error when it was supposed to connect to Autolog automatically.But I have already found the only solution for this,which is to do the connection manually by using the Easydrive function.The steps are:

• Putting Origin into Offline Mode by clicking "Go Offline" button in the Origin tab.
  • Start the game in offline mode and until you reach the singleplayer mode which also must be in offline mode.
  • After reaching singleplayer mode,get out of the game without quitting it and then put Origin back into Online mode by clicking the "Go Online" button.
  • Get back into the game and open Easydrive,select Autolog and then select 'connect'.
  • The game would have been connected to Autolog only.Please note that only after doing all this you can also play MULTIPLAYER by only selecting the multiplayer option in Easydrive again.

NOTE:For those having similar problems,this might be the only way you can get to the online world of Need For Speed:Most Wanted 2012.

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help