Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: unable to connect to Autolog or any EA Servers causing the game to freeze an

★★★ Newbie
But I'm playing in Android Xperia z3 but I can't connect to origin, because said that my Internet connection is out Frown but that's not truth help me.please!!!
Message 91 of 132 (2,969 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do i connect to ea servers or autolog

Message 92 of 132 (2,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie

pc

Message 93 of 132 (2,932 Views)

EA DICE Team

@khayasibs

You should automatically connect in-game. If you can't, then check your system for any anti-virus, anti-malware and firewall programs - now either temporary disable or uninstall them, or make sure that you've added an exception for Origin and NFS.

Message 94 of 132 (2,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if not going to sign me on nfs most wanted will give report

Message 95 of 132 (2,880 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

How to put origin offline?

Message 96 of 132 (2,844 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Anuruddha1995

You can do this via Origin -> Go Offline - you will need to make a successful connection at least once per session before you can enable offline mode.

Message 97 of 132 (2,838 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem now. That 80210000...   :/

Message 98 of 132 (2,793 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank You very much Standard smile

Message 99 of 132 (2,787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please,i haven't played this game since the day i bought it.So far,I have performed every network and non-network troubleshooting steps.I had contacted EA Help but still no response from them.Please help me with everything you know about this

Message 100 of 132 (2,748 Views)