[sorted]Cars vanished from my game. Needed for achievements.

by robertmarkdye188

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[sorted]Cars vanished from my game. Needed for achievements.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Hello
I recently started playing nfs most wanted again to try to do some of the add on content achievements, one was the heroes pack using the Nissan 350z and the R34 skyline, however they have somehow disappeared from my game, single and online play.
As of now the heroes add on pack which I bought years ago has now got unobtainable achievements until those cars are put back into the game.
I tried re-downloading the pack, reloading the game but to no happy ending.
I watched YouTube videos to find their jack spots but there were no cars in those spots.

has this happened to others and what is a solution to this dilemma.
Thank you

(EDIT below)
So after downloading and installing the newest multiplayer update, it seems this time it's worked how it should and applied it. All cars that were missing are now back in the game.

So if anyone has missing cars and has downloaded the new update, re download it and reset the game, hopefully it will work.

Sorry for wasting you time and hope this helps in the future for gamers.
Message 1 of 2 (411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [sorted]Cars vanished from my game. Needed for achievements.

Community Manager

@robertmarkdye188

I am reposting your fix so it can be marked as a solution. Thanks.

"So after downloading and installing the newest multiplayer update, it seems this time it's worked how it should and applied it. All cars that were missing are now back in the game.

So if anyone has missing cars and has downloaded the new update, re download it and reset the game, hopefully it will work."

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (418 Views)

All Replies

Re: [sorted]Cars vanished from my game. Needed for achievements.

Community Manager

@robertmarkdye188

I am reposting your fix so it can be marked as a solution. Thanks.

"So after downloading and installing the newest multiplayer update, it seems this time it's worked how it should and applied it. All cars that were missing are now back in the game.

So if anyone has missing cars and has downloaded the new update, re download it and reset the game, hopefully it will work."

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (419 Views)