"you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features" error Need for Speed Most Wanted

by flamburne

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features" error Need for Speed Most Wanted

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am having problems connecting to the EA servers even though I have installed Origin client but still nothings happening. It also shows this error code at the bottom left of the screen Error:320001

Any help???

Confusedmileyindifferent:

Message 1 of 23 (88,408 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features&amp

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@sriraamprabu

The game should automatically log you into Autolog. If that isn't happening for you then please check the following:

You can also go to Multiplayer yourself by pressing ESC in-game and selecting Multiplayer.

If you are not playing on PC then please also check the following articles:

View in thread

Message 7 of 23 (93,987 Views)

All Replies

Re: "you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features" error Need for Speed Most Wanted

★★ Guide

Some ideas:

- Check your internet connection. Can you access any website or are you offline because your router for instance resetted?

- Make sure origin is not blocked in your firewall. (%systemdrive%\Program Files (x86)\Origin\Origin.exe or %systemdrive%\Program Files\Origin\Origin.exe)

- Make sure Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 is not blocked in your firewall (the process should be called NFS13.exe)

- Make sure the programs mentioned above are allowed in the hardware firewall of your router (in- and outcoming traffic)

- Otherwise, it should be a problem of the autolog servers which are temporarily offline.

Message 2 of 23 (88,084 Views)

Re: "you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features" error Need for Speed Most Wanted

★★★ Newbie

But none of these solutions work in my case. I have tried every thing that is written there but still no improvement.

Message 3 of 23 (87,771 Views)

Re: "you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features" error Need for Sp

★★★ Newbie

Absolutely correct, if we try these also this is not coming.

Message 4 of 23 (86,243 Views)

Re: "you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features&quo

★★★ Newbie

hi i have the nfs mw 2012 and im trying to connect to other players but i can't
it have that problem u have to connicted to ea servers
so please help me

Message 5 of 23 (84,258 Views)

Re: "you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features&quo

★★★ Newbie

how to connect autolog servers?

how to sign in the EA servers?

Message 6 of 23 (79,377 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@sriraamprabu

The game should automatically log you into Autolog. If that isn't happening for you then please check the following:

You can also go to Multiplayer yourself by pressing ESC in-game and selecting Multiplayer.

If you are not playing on PC then please also check the following articles:

Message 7 of 23 (93,988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Bought my nfsmw criterion game in a cd/disc and how do i play multiplayer? When i press multiplayer it says you must be signed in to ea servers to access online but i aldready signed in but i still can't play multiplayer

Message 8 of 23 (72,753 Views)

★ Novice

None of that is working...

Message 9 of 23 (69,448 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its dosent Work. the game sed *YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN EA SERVERS TO ACCESS ON LINE FEATURES

Message 10 of 23 (66,644 Views)