Re: "you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features&amp

by Cedartree76

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features" error Need for Speed Most Wanted

★★★ Newbie

Hi I am having problems connecting to the EA servers even though I have installed Origin client but still nothings happening. It also shows this error code at the bottom left of the screen Error:320001

Any help???

Confusedmileyindifferent:

Message 1 of 23 (88,409 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@sriraamprabu

The game should automatically log you into Autolog. If that isn't happening for you then please check the following:

You can also go to Multiplayer yourself by pressing ESC in-game and selecting Multiplayer.

If you are not playing on PC then please also check the following articles:

View in thread

Message 7 of 23 (93,988 Views)

All Replies

Re: "you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features" error Need for Speed Most Wanted

★★ Guide

Some ideas:

- Check your internet connection. Can you access any website or are you offline because your router for instance resetted?

- Make sure origin is not blocked in your firewall. (%systemdrive%\Program Files (x86)\Origin\Origin.exe or %systemdrive%\Program Files\Origin\Origin.exe)

- Make sure Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 is not blocked in your firewall (the process should be called NFS13.exe)

- Make sure the programs mentioned above are allowed in the hardware firewall of your router (in- and outcoming traffic)

- Otherwise, it should be a problem of the autolog servers which are temporarily offline.

Message 2 of 23 (88,085 Views)

Re: "you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features" error Need for Speed Most Wanted

★★★ Newbie

But none of these solutions work in my case. I have tried every thing that is written there but still no improvement.

Message 3 of 23 (87,772 Views)

Re: "you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features" error Need for Sp

★★★ Newbie

Absolutely correct, if we try these also this is not coming.

Message 4 of 23 (86,244 Views)

Re: "you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features&quo

★★★ Newbie

hi i have the nfs mw 2012 and im trying to connect to other players but i can't
it have that problem u have to connicted to ea servers
so please help me

Message 5 of 23 (84,259 Views)

Re: "you must be signed in to the EA servers to access on line features&quo

★★★ Newbie

how to connect autolog servers?

how to sign in the EA servers?

Message 6 of 23 (79,378 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@sriraamprabu

The game should automatically log you into Autolog. If that isn't happening for you then please check the following:

You can also go to Multiplayer yourself by pressing ESC in-game and selecting Multiplayer.

If you are not playing on PC then please also check the following articles:

Message 7 of 23 (93,989 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Bought my nfsmw criterion game in a cd/disc and how do i play multiplayer? When i press multiplayer it says you must be signed in to ea servers to access online but i aldready signed in but i still can't play multiplayer

Message 8 of 23 (72,754 Views)

★ Novice

None of that is working...

Message 9 of 23 (69,449 Views)

★★★ Novice

Its dosent Work. the game sed *YOU MUST BE SIGNED IN EA SERVERS TO ACCESS ON LINE FEATURES

Message 10 of 23 (66,645 Views)