Re: nfsmw

by Straatford87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

nfsmw

★★ Newbie

I downloaded the NFSMW 2012 when he was "on the house", and yet he disappeared from my notebook. I can get it back by origin since he ceased to be "on the house"?

Message 1 of 2 (259 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@Byker78

If you login with the same account details as used to download the game when it was On The House, then you should be able to download it for free again. Note: once a game is redeemed or downloaded it is permanently tied to your account. This means that you will have to use the same login details at all times.

If you are unsure about the correct account details, then contact an EA Advisor and they will try to look this up for you. Lastly, if you think you are on the correct account then try selecting View, Hidden Games to see if your game is hidden in Origin.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (305 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@Byker78

If you login with the same account details as used to download the game when it was On The House, then you should be able to download it for free again. Note: once a game is redeemed or downloaded it is permanently tied to your account. This means that you will have to use the same login details at all times.

If you are unsure about the correct account details, then contact an EA Advisor and they will try to look this up for you. Lastly, if you think you are on the correct account then try selecting View, Hidden Games to see if your game is hidden in Origin.

Message 2 of 2 (306 Views)