Re: nfs dealership

by Sadguy_10

Original Post

nfs dealership

★★ Novice
i have reinstalled nfs mw n hoping the nfs mw's "nfs dealership" can show all nfs edition cars. but as the result, its still the same that when i tapped "nfs dealership" there still no nfs edition cars, but it shows the ordinary garage cars that have to be unlocked by SP (speed points). so i want EA really have to fix this problem so we all the nfs mw player can buy the nfs edition cars and also unlock the last car (bugatti veyron 16.5 - 800.000 SP). because we cant purchase nfs edition cars, the bugatti veyron cant be unlocked because insuficient SP (788.000 SP). i hope EA fix this problem ASAP. thank you
Message 1 of 5 (1,519 Views)

EA DICE Team

@RadiantFURY

Hi,

Have you checked if you were connected to Autolog? If you aren't then the game might not sync properly. Lastly, on which platform are you playing?

Message 2 of 5 (1,501 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am facing a problem where i cannot unlock nfs dealership cars. I have reinstall several times but it not working. Please help

Message 3 of 5 (1,375 Views)

★ Novice
I think that nfs mw on android doesn't have an origin login at all.
Message 4 of 5 (1,135 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am currently playing nfs mw on my iPhone 7. And I am experiencing a problem where I can’t buy or even view the nfs dealership cars. All that happens when I tap on it is that it goes into my garage without letting me view the nfs dealership cars.From what I’ve seen online, auto log appears to be for pc players. I can’t find anything that could help resolve the problem and am very confused as to why this is happening. I really hope that you can resolve this issue. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5 (625 Views)