need for speed most wanted error 5003

★★ Novice
Please help me with solutions
Message 1 of 14 (5,847 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: need for speed most wanted error 5003

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

We all are having this same issue. Electronic Arts is not communicating with us anything. Google Play has been advised and I have escalated the trouble with Google Play store. The app developer/publisher is not resolving this in the past week. I have not tired of trying. Google Play requires to reply support requests accurately and fix their apps to be in 100% working order.. People are spending money on this and get a Error 5003. EA is literally ripping people off.

Edit: I have emailed Criterion Games (the actual developer EA is only a publisher) mailbag at criteriongames dot com

Everyone might want to try that email. Please provide all the details where you bought it what date what the error is any screenshots.

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (10,934 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

We all are having this same issue. Electronic Arts is not communicating with us anything. Google Play has been advised and I have escalated the trouble with Google Play store. The app developer/publisher is not resolving this in the past week. I have not tired of trying. Google Play requires to reply support requests accurately and fix their apps to be in 100% working order.. People are spending money on this and get a Error 5003. EA is literally ripping people off.

Edit: I have emailed Criterion Games (the actual developer EA is only a publisher) mailbag at criteriongames dot com

Everyone might want to try that email. Please provide all the details where you bought it what date what the error is any screenshots.

Message 2 of 14 (10,935 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for the tip my friend!!!But now what i should do delite or keeping?
Message 3 of 14 (5,805 Views)

★★★★ Novice

email Criterion Games mailbag at criteriongames dot com

In your email describe when you bought the game, which store, provide details of the error in full. Then wait a few days for a reply. If no reply have Google Play call you using the Google Play help call me request found swiping from the left. When they call you provide full details.

I have escalated the issue at google Play and they are supposed to be researching the issue. Google Play requires ALL app developers/merchants to reply ALL support requests and maintain their apps in full working order or just simply remove the app from the Google Play Store. I am well aware of this after many calls with Google Play Store.

Electronic Arts is literally ripping people off providing no help not resolving the matter.

Message 4 of 14 (5,794 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Best not to mark this solved until the game is 100% working for a very long time.

Message 5 of 14 (5,781 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

if you purchase this game, just download data folder with the third party and paste that file in android/data folder.

restart your phone. The 5003 Error will solve.

Thank you

Message 6 of 14 (4,872 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Can u please detail how to do that

Thank you
Message 7 of 14 (4,836 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i have, the same issue with 5003 error i have been purchased the game becuse i wanted to play this game, more than 564 people has purchased this game and got the (5003 ERROR) the people from the EA did an wrong thing i has read the situation of more people which they got this issue but i  have been tried most of them just to can play this game but i realized because they unready got my money and i can not play even offline because  all what is saying to me is ( Please contact www.ea.com. to choose ur problem and ur country!!

Message 8 of 14 (4,754 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The * is not start they have error code 5003
Message 9 of 14 (4,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie
The * is not start they have error code 5003
Message 10 of 14 (4,704 Views)