need for speed error code 800d0000

by tevzo11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

need for speed error code 800d0000

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

i have downloaded need for speed most wanted 2012.i try to go multi but I got error code 800d0000.what is a solution.

Message 1 of 34 (61,508 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: need for speed error code 800d0000

★ Pro

I think that error code is for you not being able to connect to autolog. I've got that message a few times upon starting up the game, but when I'm in free roam in singple player im able to connect to Autolog. Open up the easy drive menu, chose autolog recommendations and the connect.

If you're unable to connect i suggest you firstly make sure that nfs13.exe is allowed through windows firewalla and any other possible software firewall.

View in thread

Message 2 of 34 (65,864 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

I think that error code is for you not being able to connect to autolog. I've got that message a few times upon starting up the game, but when I'm in free roam in singple player im able to connect to Autolog. Open up the easy drive menu, chose autolog recommendations and the connect.

If you're unable to connect i suggest you firstly make sure that nfs13.exe is allowed through windows firewalla and any other possible software firewall.

Message 2 of 34 (65,865 Views)

★★★★ Novice

isnt working trickeh2k

Message 3 of 34 (61,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had the same problem, then this error desappear alone, but now i cannot connect to autolog, when i do what trickeh2k says the game shows me an error "Connection Error" =S

Message 4 of 34 (61,232 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi everyone,

If this issue persists, can you please post a message in this thread:  Friend list - Error 800d0000

We are collecting information out there.
Thank you.

Message 5 of 34 (61,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How to make NFS13.exe Firewall exceptions

Message 6 of 34 (51,617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey my problem is that it is showing messege -'you must be signed in into ea servers in order to access the online features of the title' so what should i do

Message 7 of 34 (46,800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@trickeh2k wrote:

@trickeh2k wrote:

@trickeh2k wrote:

Message 8 of 34 (44,994 Views)

★ Novice

at me is not working

Message 9 of 34 (44,948 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Message 10 of 34 (44,746 Views)