Re: live wallpaper that comes with need for peed most wanted for mobile

by tarandeep18

Original Post

live wallpaper that comes with need for peed most wanted for mobile

★ Newbie
I bought the game on my phone. Once it downloaded it told me I get a free l Iive wallpaper and would I like to install it now.i hit yes but my phone wouldnt allow the third party installation. So I turned off that security setting for now so I can get the wallpaper. But I dont know where to go to get it or if I even cab now.
Message 1 of 5 (15,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had this problem too but I managed to fix it. You'll need a file explorer (I use Astro File Manager). On the root of your SD card look for a file called published > wallpaper. In that folder was the NFS: Most Wanted "Wallpaper.apk" file. Just select it and install.

Message 2 of 5 (15,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i tried this but could not get the wallpaper this way.  i had to go to the settings on my phone.  then apps and find the "most wanted" app.  in there was a button that says "clear data".  it was pretty much like i had just installed the game.  i went through the tutorial and after that it asked if i wanted to download the wallpaper.

Message 3 of 5 (15,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you're using Polaris Office then you can go to the published folder and then use the search function to look for wallpaper and there should be a file called wallpaper.apk

Message 4 of 5 (14,652 Views)

★ Novice
Go to settings then personalise (may vary in name from phone to phone mine is letv 1 s eco) then wallpaper option under which select live wallpaper option in which you will be able to find NFS most wanted live wallpaper (enjoy 😉)
Message 5 of 5 (5,729 Views)