Re: i can't play online on NFS most wanted 2012 PC is there any solution ?

by EA_Zoe

Original Post

i can't play online on NFS most wanted 2012 PC is there any solution ?

★★★ Newbie

i can't play online NFS most wanted 2012 PC everytime i try to play online it says connexion error!! is there any solution ??

Message 1 of 8 (7,666 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hi @JosephAlgerian,

Please try this known solution first: UNABLE TO CONNECT TO AUTOLOG.

If you still cannot connect after that, don't hesitate to come back with a screenshot of the error message. 

Message 2 of 8 (7,640 Views)

★★ Novice
I have had a similar experience.

Upon joining multiplayer games I will get an error message saying the following: "You have lost connection to Autolog" or "You are not connected to Autolog Servers".

I am sometimes able to join regardless but the game will kick me at random with the same message.

I tried the above fix with no avail. Know any other fixes? Thanks for reading.
Message 3 of 8 (7,613 Views)

Hi @OatmealJones420,

I would recommend this article: Troubleshooting help for EA server connection loss. It contains more tips and tricks. 

Let us know if a particular step helped. 

Message 4 of 8 (7,600 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried opening ports, diasbling firewall, and restarting modem/router. I can connect fine to EA servers on Need for Speed: Rivals. But for some reason on Need for Speed: Most Wanted, I'm not able to connect to Autolog servers. I've also tried starting origin in offline mode then switching to online in order to connect but that hasn't worked either. I reinstalled origin client and most wanted and nothing seems to be making a difference with my connection issues.

Also, my friends report that they have no trouble connecting to multiplayer on most wanted, yet I do. 

Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks. 

Message 5 of 8 (7,592 Views)

★★ Novice

I have linked screenshots of the errors I'm getting so you can have a better idea of what I'm referring to.

http://imgur.com/ZpBVFqy

Message 6 of 8 (7,586 Views)

Not quite sure what is happening @OatmealJones420. Are you on a campus or a home network? The best thing to do would be to contact an Advisor so they can investigate further. They might ask for a UO Trace in order to pinpoint the root cause of this issue. 

To contact an Advisor, simply fill in this form. I would recommend selecting Technical support / Game won't launch (instead of Connectivity). Depending on your location and timezone you will be presented with some available contact methods.

Hope that helps.

Message 7 of 8 (7,575 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
how to solve this problem...😭😭😭
Message 8 of 8 (6,934 Views)