digital version of need for speed most wanted (2005)

by Baaakuuu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

digital version of need for speed most wanted (2005)

★ Novice

Hi there. I would like to ask you if there is any possibilty to get from legal source game Need For Speed: Most Wanted (2005). I bought this game few years back but left it for new versions of need for speed. Now i do circle over need for speed games and when i tried to install MW (2005) from original CD it stops at 37%. I figure that it is because of scratch on CD. Ofcourse i have original CD-key but i would like to get this game via origin for example as it is possible with other games. Please let me know if its anywhere near possible or do i have to buy again this game from shop.

Greetings, your loyal customer,

Marcin.

Message 1 of 3 (3,327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: digital version of need for speed most wanted (2005)

Community Manager (retired)

@Baaakuuu 

I don't think there is a digital version available for this game as it was released 9 years ago.

You can try to redeem your code in your Origin client but it probably won't work, it only works for newer games.

Depending on your region there is a Product Replacement policy available.

Example: The product has been scratched, broken, or has been damaged in another fashion.

Warranty Policy for EA US

Players outside of the US and UK should disregard the above information and instead defer to their game packaging. 
If you have further warranty inquiries, ensure you are in your nation's correct help.ea portal by using the Country Selector near the bottom-right of the Help Center and then contact a game advisor to receive details on warranty information in your area.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (4,235 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@Baaakuuu 

I don't think there is a digital version available for this game as it was released 9 years ago.

You can try to redeem your code in your Origin client but it probably won't work, it only works for newer games.

Depending on your region there is a Product Replacement policy available.

Example: The product has been scratched, broken, or has been damaged in another fashion.

Warranty Policy for EA US

Players outside of the US and UK should disregard the above information and instead defer to their game packaging. 
If you have further warranty inquiries, ensure you are in your nation's correct help.ea portal by using the Country Selector near the bottom-right of the Help Center and then contact a game advisor to receive details on warranty information in your area.

Message 2 of 3 (4,236 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for anserw Wink

Message 3 of 3 (3,313 Views)