Will there ever be a hood/bonnet camera/view?

by Eispan

Original Post

Will there ever be a hood/bonnet camera/view?

★★★★★ Newbie

I really enjoyed Criterion's Burnout Paradise... loved Hot Pursuit 2010 even more with Dreamshots and the hood/bonnet camera/view...

Having been swept away with all the hype, i was quite disappointed that a lot of features in Hot Pursuit are not in Most Wanted.  Here I was thinking that the 2012 Criterion release would be even better PLUS some new features.  It seems that even the spectacular crashes in BP and HP were downgraded in MW 2012.  What gives?

What's important for me at the moment is to know of we will be having a "third camera" option any time soon.  Forget the "cockpit or helmet cam" view, leave that to the Shift series and the MadDog folks... But can't Criterion give us the bonnet/hood camera/view?

Message 6 of 23 (5,921 Views)

Camera options (or lack thereof)

★ Novice

Is there any way to adjust the camera beyond the two included modes?

I can't stand using chase cams in racing games and the bumper cam is WAY too low to the ground. What happened to the excellent hood cams from Hot Pursuit (2010)???

Right now, I can't even play the game because my screen is either dominated by my own car or the ground.

Very frustrating.

Message 1 of 23 (5,746 Views)

Re: Camera options (or lack thereof)

★★ Novice

i know for NFS_TheRun there came shortly a "camera mod" we can only hope some fine gentlemen are currently working on a solution for Most Wanted..

Message 2 of 23 (5,744 Views)

Need for speed most wanted

★★★ Newbie

Hello.

are there more then 2  camera views??  Bumper and trailer.

i want to be in the drivers seat!!!!

thanks,

tony.  Most wanted  - need for speed

Message 3 of 23 (5,770 Views)

Re: Camera options (or lack thereof)

★ Apprentice

I'll never understand why a racing game would even ship without a "in the seat" view.  The bumper cam is like trying to play I flight sim where your camera is behind the propeller.  Just makes it lose all feel of being in a vehicle.

Message 4 of 23 (5,736 Views)

Re: Need for speed most wanted

★★ Novice

At least a hood camera which is included in all the previous ones Standard smile I cant really enjoy playing with my wheel with those cams ( bumper - far ) Frown

Message 5 of 23 (5,755 Views)

★★ Novice

Bonnett cam has to be the biggest request.

Message 7 of 23 (5,722 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 Camera Control

Check out the video of it in action here

Download

Message 8 of 23 (5,715 Views)

★ Apprentice

So need a hood or bonnet cam.

Message 9 of 23 (5,709 Views)