Re: Why do I keep losing speed points in NFS: Most Wanted (PS3)?

by Livingshade1232

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I first started playing the game and did not log into the online feature of the game... After obtaining 691000 points I decided that I wanted to play online so I logged into autoalert and followed the prompts...

After I was logged in it says that I am back to ranking number 11 in most wanted, I have 40000 points, and if I want to continue on the path of being most wanted, I have to start all over again!!!!

The weirdest part about all of this is I still have the cars I won from the most wanteds that I already beat (and it says I haven't beaten them yet!!)

What the hell happened!!!!

Message 10 of 170 (4,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oh yeah,

and my profile in the select menu says i have the points i had before but doesnt reflect anywhere else...

Message 11 of 170 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I lost 100, 000 even for no reason. It happened when I signed into playstation network
Message 12 of 170 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My friend and me are having the same problem. I just got to speed level 18, did some other things then checked my level and was put back down to 16 Frown(((

Message 13 of 170 (1,214 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had 750,000 points, never logged on, then I logged on and now I have 60,000.  Still have the Aventador, and 750k points in my profile, but all of the most wanted cars are locked, even though I have them, and I cant earn points back quickly as they are all now, 'beat your best time and earn 500'.    I've tried not logging on but it still took all my points away.This sucks, 12 hours down the drain.

Message 14 of 170 (1,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Exact same thing happened to me today! Very frustrating.....
Message 15 of 170 (1,121 Views)

NFS MW : sp points get lost after closing the game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I play and I get points and I close the game, then they are not. I unlock an Mw race and even got the car. The next day I was missing 50k SP to even be able to play. I thought took away SP when arrested by the police, so I kept playing for more. The next day was still the same as the first day.

However much I play, I do not advance; I stay with the same amount of points SP.

Message 16 of 170 (746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I farmed for 5 hours to get to 1.549 to play in multi player and i lost 500k when i went into multiplayer

Message 17 of 170 (846 Views)

NFS Most wanted 2012 speedpoints stuck

★★ Novice

Hello, In Need For Speed Most wanted, my speedpoints stuck at 1294780, completing races, pursuit, or playing online they dont increase. What solutions can you offer? Maybe you had same problem how you fixed game?

Message 19 of 170 (1,983 Views)

Re: Reciving no SP while playing the game for 4 hours. HELP the game is unplayab

★★ Novice

hi there, i have same problem for 2 days. PLayed a lot should get about 400k points but they stuck, and i dont get any. Maybe you found solution? cAN YOU help me?

Message 20 of 170 (2,664 Views)