Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
bs000

What is a crash escape?

One of the requirements for unlocking a pro mode is to get 2 crash escapes. What exactly are you supposed to do for a crash escape?

Community Manager
EA_Barry

Re: What is a crash escape?

Hi bs000,

It is my understanding that you need to narrowly miss an A.I. car that has crashed in front of you to get a crash escape.

Regards,

Barry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
giga1111
Topics: 6
XP: 27
Solutions: 7

There is already a thread about this from yesterday :smileyvery-happy:  

I come across it when i was looking for the same answer > so I did a little practice  and to me easiest way to get this achievement is  if you just drive after 1 or 2 AI drivers and wait they make mistake and crash into each other or traffic , then all you have to do is zoom by without crashing them > hence , crash escape. It happens randomly and not in every race so be patient  .  

sometimes helps if you follow them after race is over and AI racers will go on free roam > do the same routine ,  follow them ,you can do some bumper action , but do not crash them totaly and eventually they will crash into someone and you'll zoom by  :smileyvery-happy:

trickeh2k
Topics: 26
XP: 261
Ideas: 0
Solutions: 57

You dont need to narrowly pass them. It's quite generous with the space you can have. It's the same thing as "get x near misses". As long as you're driving either against or with the traffic you get a near miss as long as you're still on the road. But yeah, that tip above is the best one I can think of too.