Re: Unable to access online features (error code:80210000)

by frederick069

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to access online features (error code:80210000)

★★ Novice

Hi there...I am playing NFS most wanted 2012 form past one year on my laptop(windows). Recently i tried to play online but it does not connect to the EA servers. It says "You must be signed into EA servers inorder to access the online features of this game(error code:80210000)" . I also tried adding the game shortcut to origin client but it shows that its a non-origin shortcut...I allowed both the game and origin through firewall and defender but nothing seems to work. I would be delighted if some one can come up with a solution....

Thanks in Advance...

Message 1 of 13 (5,370 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@SHAMANTH_GOWDA @glowworm17

If you are unable to add the game to Origin yourself then you can reach out to an EA Advisor to have them do it for you:

To setup your contact via EA Help first start with selecting your country or language. If your country or language isn't listed then select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country isn't listed on EA Help? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

View in thread

Message 7 of 13 (5,984 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Message 2 of 13 (5,353 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue (error code 80210000, connection failed) and deleting the hosts file did not fix it.  Super frustrating!

Message 3 of 13 (5,354 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello sir..I've tried many methods to fix this..from opening ports to deleting "hosts" file..but nothing seems to work. I tried launching the game from Origin client..but it says that the game is a non-origin shortcut...I think may be that is causing the problem...Kindly help me with this problem 

Message 4 of 13 (5,350 Views)

Community Manager

@SHAMANTH_GOWDA@glowworm17

You should be launching the game via Origin. If you are not then try redeeming your product code for this game in the origin client.

Info on that can be found here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/redeem-your-serial-code-in-origin/

barry.png
Message 5 of 13 (5,340 Views)

★★ Novice

I installed the game from the original disk (not my disk) on my old desktop and later i transferred the installed files from the directory to my new laptop...The game runs smoothly but cant be added to origin (no product key)... Is there any other possibility of adding it?? I can give all necessary details..

Message 6 of 13 (5,319 Views)

EA DICE Team

If you are unable to add the game to Origin yourself then you can reach out to an EA Advisor to have them do it for you:

To setup your contact via EA Help first start with selecting your country or language. If your country or language isn't listed then select either United States or United Kingdom.

Country.PNG

Now follow the numbered steps as shown in the picture. If you are unable to login you will also be able to create an anonymous case at this point.

Login.PNG

• The final page doesn't load? press F5 on your keyboard to reload the page or try another browser.
  • You get no contact options? you are most likely trying to contact the selected channel outside of operating hours.
  • Your country isn't listed on EA Help? use a voIP program such as Skype to contact our UK channel via +44 203 0141818.

Message 7 of 13 (5,985 Views)

★★ Novice

hi tom, i played nfs most wanted 2012, purchased it at retail and played for almost 3 months without problem, i was using a windows 8.1 pro 64 bit. but today i upgraded my windows to windows 10 pro and also a 64 bit, the game never crashes, but i never able to connect to autolog. btw the error code is 80210000. i've tried all the solution that earlier post shown, like deleting the hosts file, or reinstalling origin and nfs mw itself, but it never works. fyi i restart my computer for 3 times, and always had a stable connections, but nothing happened. can you give me the solution? thanks before Standard smile

@Straatford87 wrote:

Country.PNG

Login.PNG

Message 8 of 13 (4,843 Views)

EA DICE Team

@frederick069

Are you perhaps running any anti-virus or firewall programs? Those are usually the cause for connection issues.

We've got some further tips in the following thread:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Complete-Support-Origin-Connection-Issues/td-p/5019298

Message 9 of 13 (4,838 Views)

★★ Novice

fixed directly after adding an exception to my antivirus!! thanks Tom! :D

Message 10 of 13 (4,830 Views)