Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up [NOT SOLVED]

by Hydro_PT

Original Post

Re: [Logs request] - Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up

★ Pro

Has anyone ever though of the time zone or time being off that's the problem? If you click your clock in the tray bar on the lower right side of your screen, there's an option to set the time serverside by Microsoft. Usually, ticker this box helps out on some games. It's a long shot, but it's easy to try anyways. After you've done that you'd probably have to restart Origin as well.

Message 51 of 156 (2,619 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey all,

We believe we have found the root cause of this issue and are working on a fix. To the folks that have already sent in log files, we'll be in contact shortly with some follow up information and a custom Origin build to test.

In the meantime here's a workaround you to try:

1. Launch Origin and log in.

2. Click the Origin menu and select 'Go Offline' to put Origin in offline mode.

3. Now launch NFS:MW and see if the content shows up properly for you.

Please post back with your results. Thanks.

Message 52 of 156 (2,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My problem is that I got the cars but I can't race in any of the new events it just gets stuck in the loading screen please tell me why I can not race in the new events .. I'm very frustrated

Message 53 of 156 (2,585 Views)

★★ Novice

No offline mode does not change anything. Still DLC is not showing up.

Message 54 of 156 (2,573 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Those are very good news!

I must say I'm glad with the kind of assistance we are getting.Confusedmileyhappy: I received a custom origin build to test and I've just sent a detailed description of what I found out with the new build, together with new logs to help the team out.

Hopefully, a patch will be available soon with this problem fixed for everyone to enjoy their DLC cars at all times!

Message 55 of 156 (2,572 Views)

★★ Novice

I sorry the workaroud is working ! You must go offline and next go log out (maybe) and go online and it's work. 

I just go offline how you sey next I play another game I'm comeback and its WORKING !!!

Thank you a hundred times geniuses at EA. But I'm not sure if the patch will not be needed after all.

Message 56 of 156 (2,568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Okay, finally workaround does not work flawlessly. In single player everything is fine. But when we enter the multiplayer is no longer the case. Two cars are not available. This is a McLaren F1 LM (I love it, and in addition to multi it is not) and the Hennessey Venom GT Spyder. I did all the races and challenges for these cars and nothing. They still do not have a multi. Certainly this wine isn't a low SL because my SL is 71. You have to look any further or workaround or fix ti.

We still patiently waiting.  ;-)

Message 57 of 156 (2,553 Views)

Re: Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up (PC)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've got this issue as well, and I've tried all kinds of things to repair it, even removing the game, cleaning system then re-installing. Nothing works...Speed pack shows up now and then, but most of the time, no...Also game won't connect when loading, I have to try connecting 3-4 times before it finally does...

I'm just glad you guys are working on a fix. You should post this news in Autolog, since today is the first I knew this site even existed. I've been trying Origin Chat, which has not helped at all. (They didn't even acknowledge this was an issue others are having).

Message 58 of 156 (2,519 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@rrtom09: the DLC cars have nothing to do with the SpeedLevel. They are unlocked based on how many events you have completed online in an exotic car. To unlock the Hennessey you need to complete at least 24 events in an exotic car.

Message 59 of 156 (2,513 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

We would like users that were or are experiencing this issue to try the following.

1. Launch and login to Origin Client
  2. Click on the Origin Dropdown menu and select the Application Settings option
  3. With the General Tab active, scroll down and make sure the “Update to the beta version if available” option is activated with a check in the check box
  4. With the “Update to the beta version” option activated, exit out of the Origin Client entirely
  5. Relaunch and login to the Origin Client
  6. Follow the instructions to install and launch the beta update for version the Beta Opt-In version 9.1.10
  7. Try to reproduce the issue
  8. Send an email with the subject line "[NFS Issue] Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up" to OriginLogs@ea.com with the results of the test

Thank you all for your patience, understanding, and cooperation in helping us resolve this issue.

Message 60 of 156 (2,499 Views)