Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up [NOT SOLVED]

by Hydro_PT

Original Post

Re: Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up (PC)

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same problem.

I bought the pack , played the game and quit the game then when I enter again in the next moring ,there are no special cars..... 

Message 31 of 156 (2,854 Views)

★ Pro

This has happened to me twice. DLC cars where gone, and I could also noticed that my license plate was restored back to default. All my cars and so on where still there. Just quit and restart the game fixed it for me though. Really odd bug...

Message 32 of 156 (2,826 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I found out workaround.

In my case, I use Origin.

1. Run origin (Login)

2. If you can't see new car ( ultimate speed car in pack), quit the game ( do not quit Origin)

3. Go to directory C> ProgramData>Origin   then you can see " local.xml" file, please  delete this file.

4. Go to Origin and play game. ( now you can change the speed car in pack what you want )

This is not solution. 

If Utimate speed pack is not showing again, then do 1~4 again.

Message 33 of 156 (2,820 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I'm having this problem. I'm sooo sad now Frown . I want them to fix this ISSUE now >Frown  . I cant even use any of my DLC cars now eventhough I tried to do the in-game Origin store thing. So , hope Criterion fixes this ASAP. 

Message 34 of 156 (2,801 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Let's see what Criterion has to say. A lot of users are having this problem, so it is not an isolated issue. Therefore, it must be fixed, especially because we paid for content we can't use.

In the last days I've been playing the game, sometimes the DLC cars show up, other times they don't show up, I basically ignore that for now and try to have fun. I don't know what else to try and solve the problem. There has been a lot of feedback, so the team at Criterion surely must have an idea by now of what to do to fix this bug.

Message 35 of 156 (2,791 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi hydropt

Since some players reported the same issue in this thread we forwarded all information provided to the studio.

We hope this will be fixed soon but I will let you know as soon as an update on this topic is available.

Sorry for this inconvenience but rest assured that this issue has been reported to the team.

Message 36 of 156 (2,752 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks eanajat.Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 37 of 156 (2,722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The same problem is happening here. I bought the Speed Pack and I could use then once.
PLEASE, FIX THIS BUG FAST.Confusedmileymad:

Message 38 of 156 (2,582 Views)

Hi fatini

The team is still working on this issue and is aware of this situation and of course I understand this is not pleasant.

As this is also important to us and for community members here in Answer HQ, we will make sure to spread the word whenever an update is available.

For the moment this sticky is still in place so updates are easier to follow.

From my side I will ensure to keep the community informed as soon as possible and I will be glad to provide some information hopefully soon.

I am also available for any question, so feel free to post in this thread.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Message 39 of 156 (2,454 Views)

We would like users still experiencing this issue to try the following.

1. Launch and login to the Origin Client

2. Click on the My Games tab

3. Right-Click on the Need for Speed Most Wanted Ultimate Speed Pack and select the Repair Install option

4. Follow the directions to complete the Repair Install process

5. Try to reproduce the issue

If the above does not resolve your issue, please send a fresh batch of logs to OriginLogs@ea.com so that we may investigate further and resolve this issue as efficiently as possible.  Directions for obtaining and sending logs can be found below.

1. Delete the Client+log.xml file located in 'C:\ProgramData\Origin\Logs\Client_log.xml' (Files and/or Folders may appear hidden)

2. Re-launch Origin and reproduce the issue

3. Navigate to this directory: 'C:\Users\{Windows User Name}\AppData\Roaming\Origin'

4. Attatch the most recent local.xml file to your email

5. Navigate to this directory: 'C:\ProgramData\Origin\Logs

6. Attach the Client_Log file and the OriginClientService_Log file to your email

7. Navigate to this directory: C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\EA Core\prefs

8. Attach the Origin.ini file to your email

9. Send the email with the attached files to OriginLogs@ea.com

Thank you all for your patience, understanding, and cooperation.

Message 40 of 156 (2,353 Views)