Re: Ultimate Speed Pack not showing up [NOT SOLVED]

by ODRI-the-human

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I have a solution that works (usually)

When u start up the game, if it says u don't have the DLC then restart the game. do this until it says that you have them.

hope this helps

Message 151 of 156 (876 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought the pack yesterday won all the races and got the achivment, all cars work fine on offline but when i go online i only see the zonda. 

PSN: Zynq1

Message 152 of 156 (800 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem, except when i went into the game, the cars had never shown up as mine. Therefore, I went scouting the internet. With the information I found, the problem wasn't any different from what it was before. I think you guys get it, so please someone fix this.

Message 153 of 156 (712 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

On the Origin me it shows that I have purchased Ultimate Speed Pack and Time saver pack,but not the game wrote that,I have to buy it.

What do I need to do to access the DLC content, or at least explain why it can not.

Thanks for any reply. Standard smile

Message 154 of 156 (571 Views)

Need for speed Most Wanted 2012 dlc shows up only sometimes

★★★ Newbie

Bought Ultimate speed pack for NFS MS2012 but it shows up only sometimes when i enter game. What to do?

Message 155 of 156 (550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello! I have a problem with my NFS Most Wanted,everytime I want to play DLC races the game starts loading and than cars are showing up on tire tracks and then sudenly cars disappear and that's it the tire track is just moving no loading no nothing can you tell me how to fix that problem.
Thank You!!
Dachi95

Message 156 of 156 (450 Views)