Touch does not work after updating the Android to 6.0

by LeoDRodrigues

Original Post

Touch does not work after updating the Android to 6.0

★★★ Novice

The touch is not working in NFSMW after updating my Motorola Moto G XT1069 for Android 6.0. The same is happening with FIFA 15 and NBA Jam games. Impossible to play, please fix it as soon as possible.

Message 1 of 29 (6,480 Views)

Re: Touch does not work after updating the Android to 6.0

★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem.
Message 2 of 29 (6,448 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Luquinhasc3po @LeoDRodrigues

What specifically do you mean with "the touch" not working?

In the meantime please give our android troubleshooting guide a try.

Message 3 of 29 (6,441 Views)

★★ Novice
can not activate the nitro, access options, I can not touch anything, the FIFA 15 had the same problem on my device.
Message 4 of 29 (6,437 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Luquinhasc3po

That is strange.. which device are you using? What happened after you tried the steps in the android troubleshooting guide?

Message 5 of 29 (6,433 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm using a Moto GXT1069, I did all the steps but to no avail, after updating my Android some games had this problem.
Message 6 of 29 (6,426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@Straatford87

Nothing works by touching the screen. Swipe to trigger the nitro does not work, touch to pause the game does not work. In FIFA 15 stands on the home screen which asks to touch to continue and NBA Jam I can not get out of the menu screen. I've done all the basics of cache cleaning and reinstalling the app, but does not show results. In short, it's like the screen of our device was not touchscreen. I have problems only with the EA games. Games from other producers that I have as Gameloft, Tequila Games and Socialpoint are working perfectly after updating to Android 6.0. My device is a Motorola Moto G XT1069 (2nd Generation).

Sorry for my bad english.

Message 7 of 29 (6,422 Views)

EA DICE Team

@LeoDRodrigues @Luquinhasc3po

I've looked around for this issue and it seems that users with the same phone are also running into issues with their touch screen and not specifically related to EA games running on their devices.

If you have tried our troubleshooting guide and since you are both on the same device I'm afraid that I will have to forward you to your phone manufacturer for further help. 

Message 8 of 29 (6,398 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Straatford87

When I only said EA games, I wanted to refer to games that I have on my device, which are Need for Speed Most Wanted, FIFA 15 and NBA Jam. The games of other producers that I play is working perfectly. I did a test and installed Real Racing 3 on my device and this game worked perfectly. So the problem is not with all EA games, is happening with only a few games. I did another test and reseted my phone, letting him in factory mode and installed all games and apps again, still three games mentioned have not worked. I hope to be helping to find the solution to this problem. Remembering that these three games worked in Android 5.0.2, are not working on Android 6.0.

Best Regards

Leandro

Message 9 of 29 (6,382 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here ...I am also MOTO G 2gen user after upgrading my android version FIFA 15 not accepting my touch inputs ...

It struck with the home screen " TAP TO CONTINUE " please help us  

Message 10 of 29 (6,362 Views)