Terminal Velocity Pack cars not available in Multiplayer

by KishsheyS

Original Post

Terminal Velocity Pack cars not available in Multiplayer

★★ Novice

Hello, I recently bought the Terminal pack. And in single player I beat the Porsche 918 Spyder in the mostwanted event now its available for me in Single Player. But I noticed the cars which came along with the DLC pack aren't available for me except the FORD. But i have seen people playing with using other cars (such as 918 Spyder, BMW 1M). I complained Customer Support about this but after a discussion(which could be done by 10mins) of one hour, they said they can't help me. And they said those cars are only for single player. Well that's not true. So i hope you guys can help me out.
Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 6 (3,167 Views)

Re: Terminal Velocity Pack cars not available in Multiplayer

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

If people would at least read the hints in-game, many of these threads would be over .Confusedmileyindifferent:

The DLC cars have to be unlocked separately in multiplayer by achieving a certain goal. For example, to unlock all the NFS Heroes cars, you have to finish 24 multiplayer events in any Sports car. To unlock the Movie Legends cars, you have to finish 6 events with the Aston Martin DB5, then you unlock the Dodge Charger R/T and have to finish 6 events with it, then you unlock the Pontiac and so on and so forth. The only cars unlocked immediately once you buy the packs are the Ford Fiesta ST and the Aston Martin DB5.

Just read the requirements needed for each car in the Multiplayer Milestones section. It isn't that hard!

Somebody make this sticky, it's annoying as hell to have people always asking why the cars don't appear in multiplayer. Well, unlock them and they will appear. Just like you unlock new cars in singleplayer by finding their jackspots.

Message 2 of 6 (3,153 Views)

★ Pro

Yes, it's suprisingly retarded people that comes here and post all the time. How hard could it be to figure out? People seem to have no ability of their own when encountering a problem...

Message 3 of 6 (3,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hoolaaa 

Message 4 of 6 (1,368 Views)

★ Novice

I know how to unlock the cars, but the DB5 isn't available either in MP....

I have unlocked them before, but then i re installed the game and they're not available anymore.

They are all available in SP though....

Message 5 of 6 (1,061 Views)

★ Novice

Bro i didn't buyed the terminal velocity pack but i still can drive the Ford fiesta ST

Message 6 of 6 (1,031 Views)