Split Screen

by istaly

Original Post

Split Screen

★★★ Newbie

Why in the bloody hell is there no split screen multi player. I bought Need for speed on black friday thinking I would relive all the chilhood memores hot pursuit gave me all those years ago.

This claims to be the most connected social racing game.

BUT I CANT BEAT THE PERSON RIGHT NEXT TO ME IN A RACE????????

How am i supposed to enjoy screaming In your face as i make my brother crash into a tree, and get the pleasure of actually seeing his face when i do it if there is no split screen multiplayer.

I would have asked nicely for a refund. but i am so heart broken please forgive my outburst.

is it possible for me to return the game and get a refund?

Message 1 of 4 (8,553 Views)

Re: Split Screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I agree completely with this. So do my brothers. We want at LEAST 2 player split screen. Why the hell would you not take a little bit more time to add this to the game before release?! It make absolutely NO sense to me. You wouldn't have needed to remove anything, just add split screen multiplayer to what you already made. Why? Seriously. Would it not have been more profitable? Would not more people buy the game? Most social game my a**. Sure if all your friends only exists online. Everyone around my age remembers playing Hot Pursuit with friends or family for hours. In the same room! Playing with people in the same room is social. Everyone might as well be some advanced form of A.I. when your online. I ignored the last NFS game that was like this. Makes no sense. Who ever let this slide is a complete idiot for lack of other words I'd rather use. Fire him/her and make a f***ing split screen. For all those "its just a game, get over it" people, if your posting on these forums your a hypocrite. A game and/or game company has made you mad at least once in your life. This is just unfathomable why they didn't put in a little extra effort to make more money for themselves. If the engine for the game can't handle it or whatever then that was the first mistake. Forgive the redundancy. Maybe some higher-up will be able to understand at least one version of my rant.

Message 2 of 4 (8,506 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I totally agree to you. I also already asked for a Split-Screen feature as an update for the game, especially the Wii U Version cause imo the Wii U got the best Hardware and would most likely be able to manage two players at the same time.

Message 3 of 4 (7,553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since I'm writing this on Jan 1, 2017, and judging by the dates on these post this problem still exists and there is no update to fix this inexplicable lack of this feature. Unless I've missed something on the net this is going to * me off everytime my son plays the game and I can't join him.  

I'm not sure how difficult it is but why not an update?

Message 4 of 4 (4,090 Views)