Re: Speedpoints earned in Multiplayer mode not being rewarded at the end of sess

by Red_Hood_1810

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Speedpoints earned in Multiplayer mode not being rewarded at the end of session.

★★★★ Guide

Hello everyone,

I really like the multiplayer game mode in this Need for Speed. But I have been facing issues with not getting speedpoints at the end of my sessions. I earn the speedpoints during the session, but at the end screen, it shows I have earned 0 Speedpoints and my total remains the same. Funny thing is that the total increases during the session itself but then drops back to the value that it had at the starting of the session. 

The attached images will explain it :

Can someone please explain why this happens? Help plz Zipped lips

Message 1 of 4 (567 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Speedpoints earned in Multiplayer mode not being rewarded at the end of sess

EA DICE Team

@Red_Hood_1810

I have merged all the topics about this issue, here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted/Speed-Points-Reset-or-Stuck-Friends-Not-Availabl...

We are currently investigating this. Should we have any updates then they will also be posted in the aforementioned topic.

Have a good weekend,

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (452 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Can you read other topics???

Message 2 of 4 (558 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yes I did. Seems like many players are facing this issue. Is it due to the servers issue that you mentioned? I played the game in offline mode and increased my SP. But when I connect to Autolog, it shows me the SP shown in the above screenshot

Message 3 of 4 (555 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Red_Hood_1810

I have merged all the topics about this issue, here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted/Speed-Points-Reset-or-Stuck-Friends-Not-Availabl...

We are currently investigating this. Should we have any updates then they will also be posted in the aforementioned topic.

Have a good weekend,

Message 4 of 4 (453 Views)