Re: SpeedPoints gone, all races done but new dont appear

by le0_787

Original Post

SpeedPoints gone, all races done but new dont appear

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I don't know is this a right place to ask but anyway. I Done most wanted 9 and 8th today, and it bugged. With 8th most wanted race ant the end when I had to chase car it dissapeared. And now I restarted my game and mines SP went down to 108k, one moment It showed I had 376k, and then again 108k, I had ~290k SP, but now 108k. How to fix this? And I done all races for gold and new ones doesn't appear?

Please help.

Message 1 of 5 (520 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same exact problem today, they show up as completed but they don't give any SpeedPoints... so frustrating.

Message 2 of 5 (473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I was having the same problem yesterday, SP stuck at 185k

but I restarted my PC, played again and my speed points are normal now.

I also disabled Origin In-Game Overlay. Try this

Another strange bug also happened to me today, the camera was locked at sideways!! But restarting the PC did the trick again

Message 3 of 5 (452 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

ahh after i spend driving 3 cars trying to earn speedpoints ( but i just waste it cause i didnt get any speed points :/) i finally find a way to fix it

well what did i do is playing need for speed most wanted 2012 in offline mode, i turned off my wifi and restart my origin and start it in offline mode, suprisingly its working i finally can take down most wanted cars but after that i close my game and make a back up of it and start origin but this time with connection or online, then i start playing it again but it seems doesnt work again i cant earn speed points or you can say i lost it again, in the hud it says 154 something speedpoints but when i press start it says im still at 32 500 which is wierd, well what did i do was:

-start the game and origin in offline mode (recommended)

-disable origin overlay

-disable compability

-run as administrator

-disable origin save cloud

im not sure yet if its going to work again in online mode, going to try to change car and keep doing races, if its not changing, well it can only be playable in offline mode for me..

you guys can try this also if you still have the problem.

also here's my screenshot that i already defeat the most wanted number 10 (alfa romeo 4c concept)

Message 4 of 5 (427 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

UPDATE: After trying to play it in online mod sadly i lost all my points, i did earn a few points but after i change car and go to race again it goes back to 32,500 again,*sigh* quite frustrating but im glad that i make a backup so yea i think if i want to defeat alll the most wanted cars i have to play it in offline mode i guess, im going to contact ea support tommorow, hope it can be fixed. good luck for the others!! hope this help.

Message 5 of 5 (422 Views)