Re: Speed Points not contributing to most wanted list.

by Geoffrey73z

Original Post

Re: Speed Points not contributing to most wanted list.

★★★★★ Newbie
Thanks. Such a shame that they have failed to patch it yet. I will be sure to check out some other games like this
Message 121 of 170 (373 Views)

Betreff: Reciving NO SP WHILE PLAYING THE GAME:Game is unplayable!

★ Apprentice

@Agamakus: I know we've since dispelled the notion that the link you posted is directly related to the autolog server status, but I thought you'd be interested to know that the link now successfully returns your avatar image.

Message 122 of 170 (446 Views)

Re: Speed Points Reset or Stuck, Friends Not Available on Autolog

★★★ Newbie
Are they even working on this problem?? I still gain no progress speed point wise in Single player. I can't unlock any of the most wanted cars? When will this be fixed? It's been months!
Message 123 of 170 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

for me almost 2 months now, i got an email saying that they fixed the autolog server bug but they didnt know why i was getting my speed point reset everytime, i find a car and the next time i log in, its not on the map anymore, so i have to and "find it" again, like many here my points go back to 72,000, cant unlock most wanted cars neither, friends unavalible, etc, etc. Sadly makes the game unplayable.

Message 124 of 170 (429 Views)

★ Apprentice

All:

Quick update: although I have switched to playing other games (currently playing Batman AK - it's really good!), I thought I would give NFS:MW one last roll of the dice.  So I have done two things:

1. I have contacted EA support through their chat support team.  Although I am not holding my breath on this, the support person assured me that he will "personally send a case report towards this as this issue has not been fixed for a long time".  You are all encouraged to do this as well, as I suspect it is more likely they will actually do something if a number of people actually complain instead of just posting messages on a forum they can easily choose to ignore.

2. I have sent an e-mail to someone I know who works at EA; although she is not directly linked to the NFS team, she has promised me that she will forward my request to someone who will actually listen.  I am a bit more optimistic about this approach.

Hopefully, one or both of these actions will bear fruit.  I will update you if as soon as I get any further update.

If you wish to follow suit and contact support through chat (don't use the callback feature, it appears completely pointless), go to this URL and start a new case under "Technical support / Game progress issues".  At least, that's how I did it; there may be a shortcut.

Good luck.

Message 125 of 170 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

EightBallPhil написано:

@Agamakus: I know we've since dispelled the notion that the link you posted is directly related to the autolog server status, but I thought you'd be interested to know that the link now successfully returns your avatar image.

Yeah, thanks, I see. Maybe they going to fix whole game services. But still no changes with speed points, speed level and friend list. Need to wait.

Message 126 of 170 (586 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem here 0 speed point 

Message 127 of 170 (572 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@EightBallPhil

1. EA Advisors have no direct impact on bugs or known issues. I would not recommend to contact them for these things as they are unable to have a direct impact on this.

2. I can confirm that we are still looking into this. If the fix to this was as simple as simply flipping a switch then we would have already done so. For this specific issue we have to dig a little deeper.

Lastly, the best place to get information on this issue is this forum. I will add any further updates I get directly to this thread.

@crime1975 @Agamakus @remarguyio @Battletristan @ChrisSmoove97 @Daan0786 @x3747x @raohaifty @AkynaMarkov @paulsilver @SistAlik @FabioShinobiBR @JasonPoler @DasDreckigel @Alexly03 @Jess42012 @FxrTaft @scavfan @su37yellow 

UPDATE 19/05:

We found any issue in the system that has now been corrected. We are now looking for player confirmation to see if the issue with Speed Points is still present.

Thank you for your patience during our investigation.

Message 128 of 170 (551 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Straatford87 for me its still same. Im in "offline" mode and I still have speed level 01 on PS Vita with 40 000 000 speed points. But now I can see custom avatars on billboards. Avatars was fixed but other things was not. Maybe we need to wait when it will be rebooted or something?

Message 129 of 170 (513 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Agamakus

What happens when you go online? Maybe it needs to connect first to be able to sync again with the servers.

If you see any other changes since our latest server adjustment then please let me know as well. 

Message 130 of 170 (505 Views)