[Resolved]Speed Points Reset or Stuck

by SistAlik

Original Post

Re: Reciving no SP while playing the game for 4 hours. HELP the game is unplayab

★★ Novice

Hi guys. I got the same problem. When you turn Origin offline, you can earn Speed Points. BUT when you go online again, Speed Points back to some specified amount (in my case that is 19k) You can play and earn SP. Before turning on the game, turn offline mod Origin. While the game does not change mode to online! Then immediately your points will be reset. I hope this bug will be repair.

Message 21 of 170 (2,703 Views)

Re: Reciving no SP while playing the game for 4 hours. HELP the game is unplayab

★ Apprentice

@Ceeezi wrote:

Hi guys. I got the same problem. When you turn Origin offline, you can earn Speed Points. BUT when you go online again, Speed Points back to some specified amount (in my case that is 19k) You can play and earn SP. Before turning on the game, turn offline mod Origin. While the game does not change mode to online! Then immediately your points will be reset. I hope this bug will be repair.

Yes,this works from me but I`m only able to play single player(obviusly because origin is offline). But atleast i can earn xp ( speed points ) and continue with the Single Player story meanwhile EA fixes this bug so i could play online later on. Hopefully EA staff or somebody will see this and fix this asap cuz i wanna play online! 

Message 22 of 170 (2,686 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly same problem. My score stucked at 834.900 SP.    I already beat MOST WANTED no.2 (Pagani) i had 875.000 SP+ and after that  it restarts SP to 834.900 SP and Pagani is locked again. I can earn SP by playing but after a while my SP restarts to 834.900 points... Please fix it.. We cant complete this game with such a bug Frown

Message 23 of 170 (2,655 Views)

★★ Novice

Somebody wrote to support about this?

Message 24 of 170 (2,650 Views)

★ Apprentice

I found live EA game advisor chat, I waited for 6 hours and nobody came to talk to me.

I havent reported this bug yet , so please can somebody do it?

Message 25 of 170 (2,640 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have exactly the sam issue. Talked with support but they said i should write here.  I will wait one day and if there is no solution i will talk to them again.

Message 26 of 170 (2,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here. Changing to local data didn't help. Any ideas?

Regards

Message 27 of 170 (2,576 Views)

★ Apprentice

And i have problem connecting with game advisor, it connected 5 hrs and still didnt find anybody to talk to.

Any fixes? for this and sp bug?

Message 28 of 170 (1,534 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same issue. The points will show up across the screen but will never accumulate in the SP stat category. It seems that single and multiplayer are affected without altering origin.

Message 29 of 170 (1,361 Views)

Game progress stuck

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I have been playing Need for Speed Most Wanted. My score is currently stuck at 947,240.  Can you please help me fix it?

PS- I have already chatted with a Game Advisor before posting. (Disabled Origin In game, Repaired the game, Did all the basic preliminary stuff)

Thank you

Message 30 of 170 (1,046 Views)