[Resolved]Speed Points Reset or Stuck

by SistAlik

Original Post

Betreff: Reciving NO SP WHILE PLAYING THE GAME:Game is unplayable!

★★★ Novice

When you have the free Version from Origin it wouldn`t work! Because you need the full version!

Message 91 of 170 (970 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Nils: as @Agamakus points out, this is now a common problem due to the autolog server apparently being down - it needs urgent attention!

Message 92 of 170 (968 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Check that link for example, you can see an error message. There must be an information about my profile.

Message 93 of 170 (964 Views)

Re: NFS MW PS3 Online stuck at SL1/SP0

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

UPD: that link contents custom profile picture, looks like error was fixed and now that link is returning my custom in-game avatar successfully. But its not related to whole player stats, so I was wrong.

Message 94 of 170 (782 Views)

NFS Most Wanted 2012, My speed point is always 0.

★ Novice

I've done more than 10 races but speed point is still 0. I play on PC.

Message 95 of 170 (944 Views)

Re: NFS Most Wanted 2012, My speed point is always 0.

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem here, my sp stuck at 14,795 and dont rise.

Message 96 of 170 (877 Views)

Re: [XBox] NFS Most Wanted Speed Points stuck at 0

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Straatford87 False, theres no solution at this point. I have started over about 10 times already, bug is still there. Only way to bypass this glitch rightnow is to play offline or get a new account and buy a new nfsmw, and these are the only solution for now. 

Theres no solution, I pressed the wrong button so it set your response as solution. (My mistake)

Bug is still there and its currently not fixable.

Message 97 of 170 (882 Views)

EA DICE Team

@SistAlik

You are correct. This is not solved. I merged several threads together and somehow the wrong post ended up as a solution. Sorry for any confusion that this caused.

I have forwarded this issue for investigation so that is currently ongoing. You can expect a post from me in this thread as soon as I have further information available about the status of this issue.

Message 98 of 170 (865 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Easy to check if that problem solved or not is check link I posted above. When error message will be replaced by some stats info it will be fixed.

Agamakus написано:

UPD: that link contents custom profile picture, looks like error was fixed and now that link is returning my custom in-game avatar successfully. But its not related to whole player stats, so I was wrong.

Message 99 of 170 (858 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

That link doesn't make sense, I logged in with working account and everything in nfs:mw was okay but the link still said the same thing.

I have 2 accounts, one works fine and the other one is broken.

It seems that my working account has "that red dot" under my name, on my broken account its green. Even if Im online.

Message 100 of 170 (846 Views)