Some Races In Need For Speed Most Wanted for PC Load Indefinitely

by LordMothim

Original Post

Some Races In Need For Speed Most Wanted for PC Load Indefinitely

★ Novice

I have Need For Speed Most Wanted on my PC and have been playing single player. The game has been working fine. For the most part, I will approach a race and enter it, the Most Wanted list will appear on the screen along with the prizes, the Most Wanted list fades away, and the race begins normally. However, there are certain races in which, when I enter them, they never load. The Most Wanted list appears like normal and then fades away, but that's all that happens. The game indefinetly loads and the race never starts. None of the buttons do anything, and I have to open the task manager and manually shut down the game. As far as I can tell, the races that do not load are completely random. For example, all races with the Tesla Roadster Sport work just fine except for the one that unlocks Drift Tires. This race never loads and persists upon rebooting the game. The same goes for the race with the Bugatti that unlocks Powershot nitrous. I have no idea what's causing this, and it's really quite annoying as I am unable to obtain certain upgrades for certain cars. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? In case it'll help, here are my computer's specs:

CPU: Intel Core i3/i5/i7 4xxx @ 2.50GHz, Haswell 22nm Technology

RAM: 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)

Graphics: Generic PnP Monitor (1366x768@60Hz), Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Lenovo)

Message 1 of 1 (186 Views)