[Resolved]Speed Points Reset or Stuck

by SistAlik

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Resolved]Speed Points Reset or Stuck

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I`m getting no XP ( Speed Points ) while playing NFS:MW 2012. I have been playing for 3 hours total and done some missions,mostly i have played online with my friend.My firend is level 6 already when im still level 1. So i got tilted and did some tests in single player.Same thing no XP ( Speed Points ) when ever i do something like cop chace or race or whatever.

And as in the video , my points go from 1250 to 0. 
(video was done afther 3 hrs gameplay when testing that bug in singleplayer)

https://gyazo.com/25bbe72bd92440f5b0860680ab02ac1b

Message 18 of 170 (5,747 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Speed Points Reset or Stuck, Friends Not Available on Autolog

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

@crime1975 @Agamakus @remarguyio @Battletristan @ChrisSmoove97 @Daan0786 @x3747x @raohaifty @AkynaMarkov @paulsilver @SistAlik @FabioShinobiBR @JasonPoler @DasDreckigel @Alexly03 @Jess42012 @FxrTaft @scavfan @su37yellow

We made some further changes thanks to your confirmations. Could you please check once more to see if these latest changes have any effect on the Speed Points? 

UPDATE: Full Speed Points functionality has been restored, but we won't be able to restore lost Speed Points.

View in thread

Message 133 of 170 (3,366 Views)

All Replies

Why do I keep losing speed points in NFS: Most Wanted (PS3)?

★★★ Apprentice

I worked my way up to 1, 511,000 and then it went back down to 1,450,000. Worked by my way back up to 1, 520,000 then it went back down to 1,460,000.

WTH?

Message 1 of 170 (7,865 Views)

Re: Why do I keep losing speed points in NFS: Most Wanted (PS3)?

★★★ Apprentice

Update: Quit the game and relaunched and the points came back. Wierd.

Message 2 of 170 (7,852 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, i lose SP and my points dont turning back. I already reset the system and still the same. Not cool we work for SP and for no reason the SP gone. Please fix it. x(

Message 3 of 170 (7,824 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i also found out if u keep restarting a race u cant beat u will loose points to maybe a glich

Message 4 of 170 (7,798 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup, I have just over a million points and was racing to get the Koeniggseg when on the 3rd or 4th attempt it said "Sorry you need another 65,000SP to race this car" - my SP had dropped down to 935,000 for no apparent reason (It was directly after a "Autolog alert", I clicked in and the option was 'Connect' - so I followed that and that's when I lost the SP) - frustrating!!

Message 5 of 170 (7,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Nice of EA or criterion to provide us an answer. This is total BS. Fix it or lose customers.
Message 6 of 170 (7,468 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the same thing... but with a litte bit of tests, I managed to understand what happened.

I wrote to the comunity manager on Facebook and Criterion's mailbag address with the following details.

Please hit the link and see if what I describe makes sense in regard to your experience. Losing Speed Points in NFS-MW

I have to place the image on my deviantART account so that I can share it.

Don't worry, I'm not doing this to get exposure... I have been inactive for a long time on dA... used it simply because it was faster than creating a flicker account.

Hopefully, this will lead to results. I decided I wont play as long as it's not fixed.

And believe me... I really do want to play... I've paid the game 70$, afterall it's normal that I want to play.

Message 7 of 170 (7,424 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Lol you guys lose points and I win points out of nowhere, this afternoon when I finished my multiplayer session I was level 66 and tonight when I came back for some reason I was level 71. This had happened to me when I played the single player too and now I have no idea how I have 12,xxx,xxx speedpoints Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 8 of 170 (7,402 Views)

★★ Novice

LOL!

The game is so broken!

Message 9 of 170 (7,399 Views)