Samsung Note 3 Incompatible With Need For Speed Most Wanted On Android- Why?

by saracenrush

Original Post

Samsung Note 3 Incompatible With Need For Speed Most Wanted On Android- Why?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why can I not install Need For Speed Most Wanted on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3? The device is listed as incompatible yet it exceeds all the requirements for it but refuses to install on either mine or my girlfriends Note 3. The game worked flawlessly on my Note 2, with more power under the hood of this phone it will surely work better. What's going on? This makes no sense to me.

UPDATE: So since I've already paid for this game and suspected it would work on this device, I have torrented the apk and installed it. The result is after 20 minutes of play it works just fine, so once again, why is this app being blocked from installing to my device on the Google Play Store and I'm being forced to torrent games I have already bought in order to play them? I eagerly await a responce.

Cheers,

Luke

Message 1 of 2 (693 Views)

Re: Samsung Note 3 Incompatible With Need For Speed Most Wanted On Android- Why?

moved your post to NFS

players  of the Simpsons Tapped Out, where you posted, cant really help

hopefully someone here can answer your question.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (674 Views)