Re: Reseting Autolog

by ChristosGRNikaia

Original Post

Reseting Autolog

★ Novice

How to reset Autolog and start career from the start ?

Message 1 of 6 (2,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bump!!!!

EA - This is a good question thay you keep ingoring. Is there a way to reset all signs, gates, cameras, and/or SP to begin the fun all over?

Please explain instead of asking what platform. It would be good to hear an answer for all. 

PC = Answer 1

XBOX = Answer 2

PS3 = Answer 3 

and so on....

If there is not a way, then a simple "CAN NOT BE DONE" WILL BE GOOD.

Message 2 of 6 (2,575 Views)

★★ Apprentice
You can't reset your Speedpoints (stored on server-side) which is bs because they cap out at 40M in single player & 50M in mp, but you can "start over" with everything else. In sp, just delete your save game data & start the game. In mp, reaching level 71 enables Concours, but my god, who could mentally stand driving every car 600 miles again and getting TWO-HUNDRED & FIFTY takedowns in EVERY car, much less all the other painfully-grindable achievements?
Message 3 of 6 (2,568 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sure there is! Just turn off the cloud storage go to
C: \ Users \ username \ Documents \ Criterion Games \ Need For Speed (TM) Most Wanted and delete the folder Save and leave the storage cloud turned off until you complete a few events
And next time you play, just turn on the storage cloud and synchronize the Save that is on your computer

Message 4 of 6 (2,566 Views)

★★ Apprentice
biotechmonster, will this reset your Speedpoints (SP)? I know it will reset your Speedlevel (SL), but the Speedpoints as well?
Message 5 of 6 (2,559 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem deleted save folder twoice disable cloud save and i still have 5.985.230 speedpoints and unlocked most wanted list also i deleted cloud save files from folder i don't know what else to do when i press alt+f4 play hours 293 hours for that reason i want to reset everything autolog, security gates, milestones, speed camera, billboards and online speedpoints.

Message 6 of 6 (1,997 Views)