Re: Playing My Music - NFS: MW (2012)

by Redpoll01

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Not only that but it's strange that Criterion are aware PC gamers have been requesting custom soundtracks for years but they still aren't making the effort to add the support. Check out the Burnout Paradise FAQ, I guess the same 'solution' applies here.

Message 11 of 20 (9,973 Views)

Re: Can i use my own music as game soundtrack on PC?

★★★ Newbie
On my Nexus 7, kind of a pain but worked, I went in and found the sound/music folder. Then I took the songs I wanted and renamed them with the original titles of the most wanted songs. Then I put my renamed songs into the sound/music folder replacing the original ones.viola my own songs in game.
Message 12 of 20 (9,894 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So our best bet is wait for the NFS: MW modding community?

Message 13 of 20 (9,757 Views)

I can't Play My ps3 Songs On My Need For Speed Most wanted (2012) Say some Music Is not Supported.

★★★ Newbie
I Need Help On Playing My Music On Need For Speed Most wanted but it let me play certain Music it Says it (MUSIC ERROR THE DATA TYPE IS NOT SUPPORTED ) I need help please I had install music from my iPhone using a App Called iMediaShare and installed some music on ps3 and Put it in my Playlists But it won't Let me Play it ? D: I need Help please
Message 14 of 20 (7,814 Views)

★★ Novice

Off corse you can just crack down the music settings on the game and have your own music behind. Unfortunetly you wont be eabled to change the song ingame.

Message 15 of 20 (5,644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I Loved SIMM 4 becuse I could introduce my own music

Message 16 of 20 (4,950 Views)

Re: I can't Play My ps3 Songs On My Need For Speed Most wanted (2012) Say some M

★★ Novice
Hey guys just bought the game a few weeks ago and after taking like an hour I found the issue. It has to do with your audio files sample. (kHz). Not sure why but the PS3 at least won't support anything under 40 kHz for this game. At any rate I made all my files 256kbs Bit Rate @44.100kHz Sample Rate and so far every song I had issue with is playing.

Easiest way to do it is through iTunes, make sure your file conversions meet the requirments (44.100kHz) by clicking Edit\Preferences\Import Settings\

After that, highlight the tracks you want to use, then click File\Convert\Create MP3 Version

Note: You will be creating duplicate files in iTunes so you might have to check each file to make sure you're transferring the right file to your USB.

Hope this helps any any of you all are still playing.
Message 17 of 20 (4,147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

actually nah, u can't play your own music in the game in the PC version.

butt u can play music externally using different music players while playing the game..

Message 18 of 20 (3,952 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ik I'm 5 Years late but It actually is possible, you have to covert the mp3 or whatever into SPS to make It work, convert the file with ealayer and rewrite it to the song you want to replace, that's all I know, there's like only two people Ik knows wtf their doing.

https://bitbucket.org/Zenchreal/ealayer3/downloads/

Message 19 of 20 (588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I convert it to an SPS file though?

Message 20 of 20 (48 Views)