Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
null

PS3 patch 1.03 does not download

I've  just purchased Need For Speed MW. When I insert the disc  I am told an update has been detected that I need to install. The update is 1.03 and is approx 2000 MB in size. The estimated download time is over 900 minutes (15 hours!) The download never completes.

I have a fast broadband connection. Other games bought at the same time do not have these issues, their content downloads with no issues.How can I resolve this? I s that update size correct? Do I really need to leave my PS3 on for over 15 hours just downloadinh?

Thanks

Keeper
maxwx456

Re: PS3 patch 1.03 does not download

I am having the same problem.. I bought the terminal volocity pack.. turned on the game said I needed to update to 1.03.. starts the download after 30% comes up with the following error code 80710723

I have googled it mentions about adding the ps3 to DMZ 

the thing is I just downloaded BF3 End Game.. No problems whatsoever!!!

Arrrghhh

Anyone able to help us?

thanks in advance..

Keeper
nawab202

got the same problem ......dont know what to do :smileysad: looked up for this error on google and its got something to do with port forwarding,dmz stuff.... someone plz help us.....

Keeper
maxwx456

Hi there..

I fixed thie issue.. by doing :-

switch off ps3 then unplug it. then switch off your router.. leave for 5 mins turn on router... then PS3 and try again.. that worked for me fingers cross it will work for you guys too...

:cattongue: