PS3 - Freezing online

by wicken

Original Post

PS3 - Freezing online

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well today I decided to play multiplayer again since I finished the single player part of the game and after the very first online event my PS3 "crashed" at the result screen. 

Message 1 of 7 (322 Views)

Re: PS3 - Freezing online

★ Guide

Have you done "concurs" thing after reaching L71? .

There are few threads about  game crashing,freezing etc...  after doing "concurs" and going on-line (bug?). 

Currently I'm @ L71 and I don't have any troubles playing on-line (or off-line :D), but I'm not doing "concurs" until they solve that problem.(XBOX360) 

Message 2 of 7 (299 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@giga1111 wrote:

There are few threads about  game crashing,freezing etc...  after doing "concurs" and going on-line (bug?). 

@Currently I'm @ L71 and I don't have any troubles playing on-line (or off-line :D), but I'm not doing "concurs" until they solve that problem.(XBOX360) 

Yup I've done concours and reached level 71 last night but I'm still crashing sometimes.

Message 3 of 7 (296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Seriously fix this, my game crashed twice in a row at the end of a playlist and it's very annoying.

Message 4 of 7 (294 Views)

★ Guide

@wicken wrote:

@giga1111 wrote:

@Currently I'm @ L71 and I don't have any troubles playing on-line (or off-line :D), but I'm not doing "concurs" until they solve that problem.(XBOX360) 

Yup I've done concours and reached level 71 last night but I'm still crashing sometimes.

well , that must me a reason for on-line freezing > you've done "concours".

I guess I'll better wait with my "concours" until they solve this problem  Frown

Message 5 of 7 (284 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Heads up, I just found out that the game only crashes if you join the last race/challenge/team race. If you play from the start you are safe.

Message 6 of 7 (274 Views)

★ Guide

I just joined three speedlists with 2 last events, and I got crashes too (I'm on PC though, and concours too)

Message 7 of 7 (271 Views)