Re: PS Vita edition re-asking to create Origin account from PSN credentials

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS Vita edition re-asking to create Origin account from PSN credentials

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I recently decided to launch NFS Most Wanted on the PS Vita after not playing it in a while (almost a year), however after the initial loading screen a Origin pop-up occurs stating: 

"By selecting accept and continue, I have read and accept the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service and agree that my Sony Entertainment Netwrok account name, email address, online ID, friends list, country, language and date of birth can be transferred to EA to create my account"

This is a game I've played countless times before and the Origin account being used to compose this message is linked to the the PSN ID associated with my PS Vita and PS4 systems on which I have played many EA titles, including this one, before. 

So why is it asking that my credentials be transferred to create one? :/

I already own one, it is linked to the relevant PSN ID and the game has been played under it before

Any ideas? :/ 

Is this simply an oddly worded ToS update notice?

I'm worried that by clicking accept I could mess a few things up such as my server-based, ID linked Need For Speed 2015 data.

Thanks for any assistance Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (452 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Xtremeracer247

As you have not played for a while this is probably just an updated ToS notice and should not impact other game saves. I suggest reading each section there and then it is up to you to accept or decline.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (519 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Xtremeracer247

As you have not played for a while this is probably just an updated ToS notice and should not impact other game saves. I suggest reading each section there and then it is up to you to accept or decline.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (520 Views)