[PC] Stuck on loading screen

by kerimkJ

Original Post

Re: [PC] Stuck on loading screen

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

ggwp ea . 16/1/2017 still not fix this bug ? i have a i5 4th generation . gpu nvidia 704m ram 8gb . first day i buy it all work fine . but now 16/1 it * me off stuck a loading screen between 'SPACE TO START' and 'L TO EXIT WINDOWS' .  wth is going on here ? if you not fix asap . i want refund my money back . 

Message 241 of 261 (1,512 Views)

Community Manager
Message 242 of 261 (1,499 Views)

Re: Stuck on loading screen

★★★ Newbie
This dosen't work for me. I'm new to origin and this is what I see Frown Welp this is what I get for being late to the party.
Message 243 of 261 (1,475 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

dosent work . and now i have problem with server always dc from server and error code 4005000 something like this . and this mess me up  

Message 244 of 261 (1,464 Views)

Community Manager

@shafuanazwan

Please go through the troubleshooting steps at the following link and let us know your results here, thanks.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-NFS-won-t-connect-error-4005000-after-origin-account-ha...

barry.png
Message 245 of 261 (1,455 Views)

★★★ Novice
I M play nfs13 on my pc when I want to race there ia stuck on loading screen please how Yo fix it
Message 246 of 261 (1,440 Views)

Re: Stuck on loading screen

★★★★★ Newbie

0bcc0505701187d7 thats my error code and i cant get mine to work in admin or not  ive tryed to reinstall the game and origin 

Message 247 of 261 (1,333 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

im running win7 and still got probs 

my need for speed wont do nothing 

doset even show that its trting to load lol 

Message 248 of 261 (1,331 Views)

Community Manager

@publockind

Does your machine meet the requirements?

Minimum Requirements for 720p30 at low settings:
Processor: Intel Core i3-4130 or equivalent with 4 hardware threads
Memory: 6GB RAM
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB, AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB, or equivalent DX11 compatible GPU with 2GB of memory
Hard Drive: 30GB free space
Input: Keyboard and mouse, Xbox One controller

@antidistablis

Can you post the whole error message or better, a screen shot please?

barry.png
Message 249 of 261 (1,322 Views)

★★ Novice

In my case, the game worked fine for about a year.  A few weeks ago, I started facing an issue where races don't load.  The game starts fine, gets me to drive, but when I try to start a race, the loading screen stays there forever doing nothing.  I have tried every "solution" on the internet with no luck.  I tried running the game and origin as Admin, in compatibility with older Windows, my drivers are all updated (again, the issue just started, the game used to work), I have tried to run with Anti Virus and Firewall disabled, ethernet adapter disabled.  I can no longer play the game.  The major concern is that I see way to many players complaining of this and EA doing nothing about it (I know, they might tell that on 2017 a 2012 game will no longer be maintained, but the complaints started as soon as the game was released and 5 years later, the game still has the issue, it was never fixed).

Message 250 of 261 (1,251 Views)