Re: [PC] Origin In-Game-Overlay won't work

by RKMuRDoC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PC] Origin In-Game-Overlay won't work

★★★ Novice

I can't access Origin in-game even though I've enabled Origin in-game. I have Rivals and I can access Origin in-game just fine. I've contacted EA and they said that people all around the world have been having the same issue and that it'll get fixed in a few days. Is there anyone else having the same issue or anyone has a solution for this problem?

http://tinypic.com/m/iz25nr/4

http://tinypic.com/m/iz25p2/4

Message 1 of 8 (6,292 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

I'm using Windows 8.1 and I did not enable Windows to download and install its updates. Yesterday, I downloaded and installed all the Windows updates and now my Origin In-Game-Overlay works just fine. I don't know whether the issue was Windows-related or Origin-related but my issue is now solved. :D

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (7,058 Views)

All Replies

★★ Expert

Could you tell us which version and build number it is? Should be sitting around in either an about/help option.

Also which version of Windows you're running?

@bmoonkhan

Message 2 of 8 (6,277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@alphawolf35

If you mean Origin version and build number here it is: Origin Version 9.5.20.5318 - 372166

I'm running Windows 8.1

Message 3 of 8 (6,275 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @bmoonkhan

Here is how to fix this problem:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzzRBz8PjI4  (It is shown by the example of the game FIFA. )

Message 4 of 8 (6,235 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@IPrest0nII

I've tried but it doesn't work.

Message 5 of 8 (6,225 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm using Windows 8.1 and I did not enable Windows to download and install its updates. Yesterday, I downloaded and installed all the Windows updates and now my Origin In-Game-Overlay works just fine. I don't know whether the issue was Windows-related or Origin-related but my issue is now solved. :D

Message 6 of 8 (7,059 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I has the same problem.

I found that Steam was causing the issue and closing out the Steam program fixed it immediately!

I've also heard that certain sound driver software caused issues and updating the driver and sound management software fixed this issue for others.

In short;

Try to close out any programs running in the background and make sure your OS and all driver software is fully updated.

Worked for me! Standard smile

Message 7 of 8 (5,662 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EE YLEEBOOO MOGITYAN NFS DA DEDIS TRAKI  DA GENERALI seting applicationic gaiketet trakshi aston martini minda tqveni deda movtyan da ver vatareb davdivar ylesavit 

Message 8 of 8 (5,052 Views)