Re: [PC] Changing avatar in NFS MW

by EA_Najat

Original Post

[PC] Changing avatar in NFS MW

★ Novice

Hi there,

I have Need For Speed: Most Wanted, and I'd like to change my avatar. 

I've tried to edit it via needforspeed.com, but it's only available for NFS: Rivals now.

Regards

PanCytrynowy

Message 1 of 6 (487 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@PanCytrynowy

Unfortunately you can no longer use the companion app to view your stats or upload your profile picture into the console or PC version of Most Wanted.
Moving forward, the Need for Speed Network will add support for every Need for Speed title, while keeping support for previous titles, making it complete Need for Speed Companion App for our fans. 

Some additional information: Need for Speed Most Wanted Companion App is now the Need for Speed Network

Message 2 of 6 (477 Views)

★ Novice
Hi,
I think I've understood it. It means that in future you'll add support for the NFS MW? Am I right?

Regards
PanCytrynowy
Message 3 of 6 (470 Views)

Champion (Retired)

No @PanCytrynowy, what @EA_Najat is saying is the new companion app is the NFS:Network not that it is an upcoming development but that it already has taken place.

Message 4 of 6 (463 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@killerwhalsam

Hi,

thanks for help. But... Is there any workaround? 

Regards

PanCytrynowy

P.s.

My friend has a problem. EA servers don't work. The shop deoesn't work, the daily offer won't work, you can't play games in online mode.

Message 5 of 6 (457 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@PanCytrynowy

I am afraid there is no workaround (not that I am aware of.)

About your friend, I don't what's the game or the platform we are talking about here, but if he is playing a game on console, ask him to make sure his GamerTag/PSN ID is properly linked to his Origin account. If not, he won't be able to play Online.

Otherwise, you can ask him to post here, and we'll try to assist him.

Message 6 of 6 (449 Views)