Origin Account Login Failure PSVITA Need for Speed Most Wanted

by mphillips8710

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Account Login Failure PSVITA Need for Speed Most Wanted

★★★ Newbie

When attempting to login to the Origin Account with the PSVITA in Need for Speed Most Wanted an error occurs stating, you must be logged into Playstation Network and EA servers to use features of this title. Is there any reason why this would occur? I have been attempting to do this for two days about 50 tries with no success.

Message 1 of 4 (6,296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Account Login Failure PSVITA Need for Speed Most Wanted

★★★ Newbie

To anyone who comes across this issue I have found the workaround. Basically there is an issue with the Origin Account creation process from the PSVITA. It creates the account but does not link the PSN ID.

So if you are experiencing this problem then do the following.

1. Go here https://www.origin.com/us/login

2. Click the PSN button and sign in with your PSN credentials.

3. Afterwards enter in the Origin Credentials that you created earlier during the account creation process.

4. Click Next and then the PSN account will be linked with the Origin Account.

I hope this helps someone because it took quite a bit to figure this out. If you are currently logged into your origin account just click log out to link the PSN account with the origin account.

For the EA/Origin Guys I think if possible adding a link to login with PSN should be added to the accounts portion of the Origin page. Then you would not need to log out to link the PSN account with the Origin Account.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (6,733 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

To anyone who comes across this issue I have found the workaround. Basically there is an issue with the Origin Account creation process from the PSVITA. It creates the account but does not link the PSN ID.

So if you are experiencing this problem then do the following.

1. Go here https://www.origin.com/us/login

2. Click the PSN button and sign in with your PSN credentials.

3. Afterwards enter in the Origin Credentials that you created earlier during the account creation process.

4. Click Next and then the PSN account will be linked with the Origin Account.

I hope this helps someone because it took quite a bit to figure this out. If you are currently logged into your origin account just click log out to link the PSN account with the origin account.

For the EA/Origin Guys I think if possible adding a link to login with PSN should be added to the accounts portion of the Origin page. Then you would not need to log out to link the PSN account with the Origin Account.

Message 2 of 4 (6,734 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks... I was havng the same problem and this did the trick!

Message 3 of 4 (6,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I clicked on the link, and it brings me to my account management. I don't see any "PSN" button. I am once again, stuck. 

Message 4 of 4 (3,478 Views)